“A Life saver in a drowning area”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #17 of 77 Restaurants in Seymour
Cuisines: Mexican, Steakhouse
Frederick, Maryland USA
“A Life saver in a drowning area”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Since this was next to the hotel I stayed in, it was the closest for dinner. If they had been open for breakfast, they would probably have had the entire hotel eating there. I went there three times in three days and each visit was a welcome respite. Unfortunately, an old rule ended up being true: never have the same thing two days in a row. The second night I had great, hot super nachos that really hit the spot. The third night I had the same again but was greatly disappointed. The plate had set too long in the back and was already cool by the time it reached me. I asked for lemon for my tea and the server just picked it up out of the dish and walked over and put it in my glass. That just isn't proper for a restarutant the quality of Chili's. Also, when you sit in the bar in some of the seats, you have an open view into a part to the kitchen. With trash on the floor and servers walking around it, was less than appealing. However,I still rate them very good since it was the best trick in town.

Visited July 2012

Beaufort, South Carolina, United States
“Good as a Chili's anywhere”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I try not to eat at chain resturants, however, I wasn't able to find a close local eatery. Chili's provided predictable decent food with exceptionally good service.

Visited August 2012
jackson
“Great food”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Excellent service, our waiter was "Josh", great food, prices & atomosphere. Get lots of food for the value, we ended up getting bring home boxes because we couldn't eat all of our meals.

Visited August 2012
fun state
“Chilis Seymour-”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

It's a Chilis' I think this chain as a whole has really fell by the waist side. Came here twice during our stay in Seymour. Both times had the same server. Service was really slow. Drinks from the bar were ok. Food was not great. First time gave us a stomach ache and second time the chicken was under cooked and was sent back. And I was just so grossed out I just wanted to leave and not reorder anything... I highly recommend that if you do eat here, order your food (no matter what it is) very well done.
Hope this helps...

• Visited June 2012
East Alton, Illinois
“Chilis is a very reliable chain for business travel.”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

OK if you have seen my reviews you know I travel a lot and eat in chain restaurants Why, because why try a place you don’t know, if you are only going to be in town for a day or two. So one word, The Santa Fe Chicken salad. I have had this salad by other names in TGIFridays, Applebees , 54 Street Bar and Grill, and maybe even other places, but this was the best. Crisp Greens, a great dressing with a real bite, fresh avocadoes, crisp taco strips,fresh pico de gaillo, and fresh chicken with great seasoning. The best combination of this kind of salad I have eaten. So go to Chill’s for the burgers, the ribs, and the pasta, but if you are a fan of a Mexican style salad, stop by Chill’s in Seymour, IN, or whatever town you are visiting and try the Sante Fe Chickern salad. Always a friendly place with consistently good food

• Visited May 2012