Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Seymour
$61
Priceline
Quality Inn(North Vernon)
$85
All reviewscinnamon rollsstayed herefront deskpool and hot tubgreat place to stayparking lot was well litshower headafter a long dayfresh cookieswould stay againpleasant staycomplimentary drinksking roomnice jobgreat bedhotel is cleancomfortable beds
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Excellent hotel! We stayed here with a team. The staff was very accommodating with filling our players' water bottles with ice and water. Staff was excellent overall. Rooms were super clean, as were the common areas. I will definitely return to this hotel when we are in the area again.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I travel virtually every week...way too much. This hotel is very nice in all the ways that matter to me. First the check in was super fast, the gal at the desk was a pro. I always wonder why some desk people can get me in the door in 45 seconds, and some take several minutes..I think I know the answer...competence.
The hotel is very clean, looks pretty new, and was a nice oasis for a weary road warrior. The value was great as well, I feel like I got a lot for money.
I was surely not on a "holiday," but would recommend this Holiday Inn Express any day!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 2, 2013

This hotel was everything that it was supposed to be. We were greeted with a very friendly staff and they were eager to help us with any questions we may have had. Snacks and a free drink in the lounge area from 6:00 to 8:00 PM was a very nice way to unwind from a long day of travel. Front lobby was clean and inviting, later in the evening I saw the front staff woman washing the floor herself!
The room was clean and decorating was very tasteful. The bed was very comfortable as well.
A overall good experience. We will definitely keep this hotel on our come back to list! JCG

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Rooms were very clean, modern, staff was beyond helpful and kind. The evening happy hour and breakfast was outstanding and room rates were exceptional. We've stayed here twice and we will absolutely be back! You've officially converted life long Hampton Inn customers to Holiday Inn Express customers! Thanks for making us feel at home. The Bryant's, Hawesville, Kentucky

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 16, 2013

My wife and I stayed here when traveling. It is conveniently located right off of I-65 and there are a number of restaurants close by, but on a Sunday night many of the Seymour restaurants are closed. The Cracker Barrel (which is within walking distance) is open on Sunday nights.

We were welcomed at the front desk upon arrival and given a room upgrade to an Executive King room based on my Priority Club membership level. This room was very nice with granite counter tops in the bathroom and the small kitchette area. There was a sink, a small microwave and refrigerator in the room. The room itself was a little larger than most with a sitting area, with a sofa, separated from the bed by a quarter wall. There was also a desk in the room with outlets on the lamp to plug in your computer and other electronic devices. There was WIFI available in the room, but I chose to use my own WIFI deveice.

The bed was comfortable and the curtains kept the room dark at night. the hotel was also very quiet, but there did not appear to be a lot of people staying that night.

The hotel was well kept and clean. The hallways were well lit and nicely decorated.

The shower had adequate water flow (not quite as strong as I prefer, but adequate). The shower head was high up on the wall which I like. Since the room had a whirlpool bath, there was a large step into the tub and so it was good that there was a grab handle on the wall to help prevent slipping when entering/exiting the tub. The bathroom did not appear to have an exhaust fan, but the air circulation was enough to keep the mirror from fogging up. One negative is that the lighting in the bathroom is not very good. The light scounces on the side of the mirror are very pretty but did not give off enough light.

Another slight problem with our stay is that the alarm clock went off in the morning even though we didn't set it the night before. Perhaps the cleaning staff should make sure that the alarm is turned off when a guest checks out of the room so that the next guest is not awoken unexpectedly the next morning.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple