See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

There are two hotels and a Cracker Barrel on this corner. Thought we'd save some money and stayed at the Knight's Inn. Mediocre at best (very). For the price, plus breakfast at Cracker Barrel...we could have stayed much, much nicer, including a really excellent, many choices free breakfast included, next door for maybe just $5 more! Avoid this place. Just say, "No."

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ben R
Reviewed July 10, 2017

I booked this hotel because my daughter was playing in an all-night softball tournament. I only needed one night. We had a party of 5, and when we got to the room there was only about a quarter of a roll of toilet paper there and two towels. I called the front desk asking for more TP and towels. The clerk said I couldn't get any more towels because they only give two. I said "we have five guests" and she said - sorry, that's all we can give. So I told her about the toilet paper and was told we would get more.
We left the room about 4 p.m. and went to eat and then to the tourney. We arrived back at about 2:30 a.m. and our key wouldn't work in the door. I drove to the front desk for a new key, and then back to the room. There was still not any toilet paper (we were out at this time). I drove back to the front desk and told the clerk we were out of toilet paper. She looked in a closet behind the front desk and came back and told me they didn't have any. I said you have to have toilet paper somewhere, this is a basic need of the guests. She was very rude and said she doesn't have any and she doesn't know what I'm going to do.
The next morning I checked out and expressed my frustration to the gentleman working. He was sympathetic and polite - and told me they were out of towels and that's probably why they wouldn't let me have any towels, but said he was sorry about the toilet paper.
In one night I was not allowed any towels or toilet paper, I was told to go to Wal-Mart and purchase a towel if I needed it, and my key had to be replaced three times because they were so cheap. The room was OK at best, but it was a good price. I will never go back, however, as it was the worst service I've ever had at a stay in 25 years.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Jeremy H
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

My grandbaby arrived at local hospital June 9
I arrived at hotel at 4 in morning and was still charged full price and expected to be out at 11
The place was clean albeit dated in furnishings
Other hotels were sold out for baseball tournaments and this one was fairly busy. But at 4 in morning it was quiet I had an end room and requested no smoking. The lighting could be better for exiting vehicle and entering room but I was able to park at the door of hotel room
Had I known when to expect grand baby I would have booked in advance

Stayed: June 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

We decided to stay at this hotel because it was the only one available for the weekend we were traveling. We stayed three nights. The first morning I realized there was a dirty wash cloth in the shower. The floor was sticky. The dresser was broken. The last morning I woke up reading in bed and noticed a bug crawling up my pillow. It was a bedbug! Now I have to replace everything we brought with us. If you have a choice do not stay at this hotel!

Stayed: May 2017
3  Thank Allison S
Reviewed April 27, 2017

The room I was given had ants...300 series of rooms. I had stayed there previously and recall the same problem in that series of rooms. Management moved me to a room near the office (had to get owner approval first). This new room (100 series) was OK. The old saying applies here...you get what you pay for.

Room Tip: Try to stick with American owned...if possible.
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled solo