See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I think Knights Inn in Seymour Indiana affered good value for the money...Staff was very helpful and friendly...The room was clean, and I plan to stay there again in the near future...There is also a Ryan's on one side of the hotel, and a Cracker Barrel on the other side, which is an easy walk..

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 21, 2012

I rated this property a 1 because you can't rate "0". We stopped here on June 7 for a 1 night stay while traveling to Wisconsin from North Carolina. The hotel appearance was outdated and old so I didn't expect much, just clean. After fighting my way through spiders and webs just to enter the room, there were more spiders waiting for us on the walls of the room. There was a horrible odor of mold and the bed looked slept in. Got a letter from the manager and she said they had sprayed for bugs. I guess they need to fix the gap at the top of the door to help with the spider problem. I didn't even let my child sit on the bed it was so nasty. We immediately called for a refund and stayed at a more expensive competitor right next door. The Hampton Inn in Seymour is much nicer and there were no spiders or odors. Avoid this hotel at all costs!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Couldn't have been more suprised by this hotel. ALL the other hotels in the area (and the three exits north toward Indianapolis) were 100% booked and this was the last ditch effort to find a flat surface to sleep on as it was 2:30 in the morning and my mother and I were dog tired having driven nonstop from Milwaukee enroute to Tennessee. Being 2 women alone, we're both slightly wary of hotels with outside room access, but we were pleasantly suprised at how quiet this hotel was. The staff went above and beyond the call of duty, upgrading our room to a king bed since 2 doubles were all booked and also offering to store ice cream from Fair Oaks Farms in their personal freezer because the microfridge freezers aren't as good. The lady that booked us also looked up a dry ice supplier in Louisville, KY.

The room was clean, comfortable and quiet. Will definitely stay here again when we go back to Milwaukee.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 12, 2012

This Knights Inn was fairly recently remodeled--rooms and the buildings' exteriors.
The room was nicely furnished and had very comfortable beds. The front desk personnel are friendly.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank David O
Reviewed March 30, 2012

Checked in late, 130 am, the front desk worker couldn't have been nicer! She was a sweetheart, got us right into a nice room. Boyfriend smokes so sometimes I'm a little wary about the room quality but it was quality! Spacious, had a couch area and the shower and toilet were separated with a door from the sink and mirror area.

Bed was a little stiff, kinda creaky, but we were only there for about seven hours so more than plenty adequate

• Stayed: March 2012