See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 30, 2011

We had the choice of several other hotels and motels right off I-65, but my husband saw the sign for $49/night and couldn't resist. I was dubious to say the least, however, I was very pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness and recent renovations to the rooms in this place. It was cheap, quiet, and clean, and the lady who was manning the front desk was very pleasant and helpful. The free breakfast was coffee, juice and either the Little Debbie's donuts or sweet rolls, or a choice of 2 cereals (Fruit Loops or Honey Nut Cheerios) and milk. That was the only minus in my book, but certainly not a big issue.

Room Tip: We stayed in a queen room--a king will run an additional $10.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 16, 2011

We stayed here on our final night of a 13 night trip. We were able to park right in front of our room, which is what we wanted. We were surprised to see both a refrigerator and a microwave, but horrified to see no coffee maker. The room was clean and comfortable, but no coffee was almost a deal breaker.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 27, 2010

If $50+ is a budget hotel price next to an interstate highway, you get a budget experience. This place could do with attention to detail and a good scrub! The shower curtain was moldy and I was afraid to walk on the carpeting in my bare feet. The little breakfast was meager and the coffee undrinkable...tasted more like soap than coffee. It was quiet. I did sleep. The place made efforts for an early departure, easy.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2010

VERY satisfied with the rooms for the price.

As mentioned the rooms are very clean, new and come with a microwave, refrigerator and cable TV. Far more than I expected for the price. There's also a swimming pool in season.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 2, 2010

Stayed here for 1 night and found the room to be clean, comfortable bed, and pleasant staff

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled solo