“Best Chinese Buffet EVER!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Buffet China

Buffet China
Ranked #14 of 75 Restaurants in Seymour
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Greer, South Carolina
“Best Chinese Buffet EVER!”
Reviewed October 14, 2009

The title is a bold statement, I know. But I stand behind it 100%. I love good Chinese food and I've been to plenty of Chinese restaurants. Both buffets and single entre one's. Buffet China had the usual suspects on the buffet, but the freshness and quality of the food far surpassed any other Chinese Buffet I had ever been to. To prove how fresh it is, two of the employees were at a table beside mine, stringing and breaking fresh green beans! A few stand-out items were the eggrolls, crab rangoons, black pepper chicken and the vegetable lo mein. But, the best thing I had was the egg drop soup! Maybe it was the cold, rainy afternoon, but that was the best egg drop soup I ever had.

Please, do not go to the Grand China Buffet that is down the road. It is terrible. If you want some good Chinese Buffet, be sure to visit this place. I assure you, you won't be disappointed.