Tripadvisor
Seymour
Post
Inbox
Search

“This place was very good!”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #24 of 85 Restaurants in Seymour
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place was very good and friendly... My hostess gave me a round table so I can be more comfortable, but the experience began with my waitress... She was very friendly, also professional and gave me an awesome service! The food... great, fast and tasty. Truly recommended

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (71)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good service, good food, stir fry was odd and wouldn’t order again but everything else was good. French Onion soup was excellent!

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

Our family of 6 went to this Applebee’s late one evening after a school function. Staff was prompt and attentive even though they were starting to clean up at the end of their business day. Food came out hot and delicious. Waitress was on top of it with drinks, appetizers. After a long day, it hit the spot and we were thankful for them that night.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed October 9, 2019 via mobile

Normally, we like Applebees and we were disappointed this evening. There was no sauce on my wife's Stir fry plate. My ribs were supposed to be fall off the bone tender, but not this time. The waitress was friendly, but to busy.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed August 23, 2019

Prompt Service. Reasonable prices. However, CNN was on with no counterbalance such as Fox News, and I would appreciate a trend toward healthier food selections such as: wild-caught salmon and farm-to-table vegetables.

Date of visit: August 2019