“Great food, excellent staff”

The Red Star Pizza Co.
Ranked #13 of 75 Restaurants in Seymour
Cuisines: Pizza
Duluth, Minnesota
“Great food, excellent staff”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Traveling with the family across country we googled for local pizza and this was one of the main pizza places that popped up. The hot tasty pizza hit the spot after a long day in the car. One of the staff suggested their popular breadsticks and wow what a treat that was! Easy location off of the main street in town. Can't go wrong!

Visited July 2014
3 Thank Warminmn

Muncie, Indiana
“A great FIND !!”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Looking for a good, "made from scratch," not thawed or pre packed, meal, we went on a hunt, in SEMOUR. We travel I-65, & find the hotels, restaurants, and people of this southern Hoosier city quite hospitable ! We found the "RED STAR" much to our liking. It is owned & operated by a local young couple; they (Jason & Nicole) are there to assure customer satisfaction. Absolutely the best pizza crust I've had. You won't escape without being treated by their friendly charm. We'll not miss at least one meal here, when we pass thru.

Visited May 2014
3 Thank JpDrumr
Seymour, Indiana
“Phenomenal”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Best thick crust pizza I have had in my 35 years lol. Your sausage is great, can't wait to come back to Seymour!

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Marshall210
vevay IN
“Great local pizza”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Had been told to try since I moved to seymour. Finally made it and not disappointed. LOTS of cheese. Great tasting. Crust tastes like it is fresh. Casual atmosphere. Pizza even good cold.

• Visited February 2014
Michigan City, Indiana
“Not a chain, best pizza ever!”
Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

Hotel staff referred me, for sure the best thick crust pizza I have ever had! Vegetables were fresh, crust was buttery an soft! An the cheese, there was plenty of cheese :)! Very glad to see a little pizzeria! An for desert the cannoli with chocolate chips that was fantastic! Definitely hit the spot. Hope I return to seymour soon!

Visited November 2013