“Good night's stay”

Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Seymour
South Bend, Indiana
“Good night's stay”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

This is an older motel but reasonably well maintained. The desk manager was very pleasant. I got a good night's sleep, a comfortable room and a hot shower. Basic lodging at a great rate. This was the second time a stayed at this motel. The 1st visit was also good which is why I stayed here on my next trip.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Wisconsin
Reviewed November 3, 2012

We chose this motel based upon the overall positive reviews and the fact that it was so cheap (like $40 or something like that). The room itself was okay, but two of the towels had disgusting things on them, one looked like fresh blood. The bed was fine, but in the morning some workers got up extremely early and started talking near their cars outside our room. It was so loud it felt like they were in our room and we couldn't really fall back asleep. Basically, you get what you pay for. I wouldn't have been so upset if I wouldn't have seen the gross stuff on the towels and probably would have given an "average" rating. The staff was nice.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Hilton Head Island, SC
Reviewed October 8, 2012

It was quiet and the bed was comfortable. The furnishings, etc., were a little worse for wear. It was kind of confusing that I was offered a smoking room only to find out I had to smoke outdoors (?). There were a few bugs in the room and it was perhaps something dirty. That being said, I did get a good night's sleep.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I made a last minute decision to stay here on my way to Alabama after reading reviews on the dog friendly hotels in the area. I choose it because it was cheap and had good reviews. I do not really have any complaints. The room was as you would expect in an old hotel: it was clean but there were stains on the carpet and on the couch that was in the room, the stopper was out of the sink and had been placed behind the faucet, the bed was very comfortable and was really the most important to me. I did not. Use any of the facilities as I was only there for about 7 hours so all I did was sleep. The staff was very friendly.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Ti2gerzgrl
Manager_SeymourIN, Owner at Travelodge Seymour, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Travelodge, Seymour IN. We strive to put customer comfort at the forefront of our thoughts. We're also especially happy to hear that our staff was able to meet and hopefully exceed your expectations.

Next time you're passing through Indiana, we hope you choose the Travelodge of Seymour for your lodging needs.

Bob Patel
Owner
Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here for a week. The rooms were clean and the staff was great. The hotel was quiet. Its hard to find a place like this near a military base that you get a great balance of price and comfort. I'm staying here again if I'm working in the area.

Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
We're thrilled when we have the opportunity to serve our customers beyond their expectations. Comfort and excellence is what we strive for and look forward to your next visit.

Bob Patel
Owner
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seymour
Knights Inn Seymour
#1 of 10 in Seymour
Fairfield Inn & Suites Seymour
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Seymour
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Scottsburg

Been to Travelodge Seymour? Share your experiences!