“Great staff and service, room could used fixed”

Travelodge Sellersburg
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Sellersburg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Wayland
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Was traveling home from a long trip and decided to stop and spend the night. Days Inn was loacated just off the highway and seemed like a convenient place to stop. Room was more expensive than I could really afford but I was tired. People were real friendly when I checked in and as it turned out the bed was the most comfortable bed I had slept in my whole trip. Ended up with my best night's sleep.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Flint
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Price of the room in the spring of 2013 a bit high: $60. 1st room had not been cleaned but 2nd good.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

i have stayed in days inns across country and this one surprized me;
very clean,carpet looked in great shape and clean- bathrooms were clean and most surprising was that the bedding felt crisp, clean ( like new ) and you could smell the faint smell of bleach where they had been laundered with care with the guest health in mind/ overall the hotel was in great condition and it looked like they take care and do care how the hotel looks and about their guests

• Stayed January 2013
SOUTH ROXANA
Reviewed November 27, 2012

The hotel was so easy to find with very convenient access to the interstate. For the price, you couldn't find a cleaner room. Before I made the arrangements, I called and asked if they had a portable crib available. They said yes, so I made the reservations. Upon arrival I asked for it to be brought to our room. I was informed it was broken. I asked if they could have one there by 8pm and I was simply told "No". Being the holiday season, I wasn't for sure I could find other arrangements so we went ahead and stayed. The daybreak breakfast is free and well, that's the only good thing about it. Scale of 1-10, I give it a 6, only because of location and price.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sellersburg
Days Inn & Suites Sellersburg
#1 of 7 in Clarksville
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Clarksville
Cobblestone Hotel and Suites Charlestown
Clarion Hotel Conference Center Louisville North

Been to Travelodge Sellersburg? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Sellersburg

Property: Travelodge Sellersburg
Address: 7618 Old State Road 60, Sellersburg, IN 47172-1837 (Formerly Days Inn Sellersburg)
Location: United States > Indiana > Sellersburg
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Sellersburg
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Sellersburg 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Sellersburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Sellersburg