“Always a pleasure!”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Sellersburg
St. Louis
“Always a pleasure!”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I should write more reviews, time slips away all too fast these days. In this case I had one of those exceptional hotel experiences that made me sit down to write this. What I realized with this hotel is something that is always going on here. No, it is not the super clean and excellent accommodations, it is the staff. I truly believe they all just love their jobs and are happy to work there. What a friendly and somewhat joyous group of people. The only small issue I had was I lost internet connection late one evening. It was time for bed anyway. Internet was OK by morning. For me, I was just happy to be there.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
DamienB360, Director of Sales at Ramada Sellersburg/Louisville North, responded to this review, April 21, 2013
It was great reading about your positive experience while staying at our property during your recent travels. It's a top priority to ensure customer satisfaction in every possible facet. If you ever find yourself back in beautiful Sellersburg, IN, it would be our privilege to help with any of your lodging needs.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Reviewed April 9, 2013

This hotel was booked for us through a stay & play package at the Covered Bridge Golf Club. For two rounds each, one on Sunday and one on Monday, and one nights stay at the Ramada, it was roughly, $120 per person. The hotel was located about 10 minutes from the course, right next to I-65 (we did not hear any traffic in the room). The hotel was very clean. We recieved a king room that was big enough for the two of us. The only problem, and it was our fault, was after we had unpacked, we were going to empty our coolers in the the refrigerator, but none was to be found. At checkout the next morning, I asked, and was told I should have requested a room with one, since only half the rooms have them. The room itself was very well kept. I did find a piece of garbage behind one of the night stands, but that was it. The bathroom was spotless. The water pressure in the shower was outstanding, along with the flush of the toilet. There is a Cracker Barrel Old County Store located right next store. Also, there were 3 or 4 menus located at the front desk, for pizza deliveries. We did used the hot tub. It said the temp. was 100 degrees, but it was a lot warmer than that (I forgot to mention this at checkout, so hopefully someone from the hotel reads this). Breakfast the next morning consisted of fruit, sliced fruit, toast, bagels, oatmeal, sausage & biscuits, juice, coffee, cerai, just to name a few. If you want information about the golf course, please email me.

Room Tip: If you want a microwave and refrigerator, make sure at check in, you ask for one.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
I'm happy to hear that your recent stay at our Award Winning Property was a pleasant experience. It's great to know you had the chance to experience Fuzzy Zoellers signature course "Covered Bridge" . We are the only hotel that has a guaranteed tee time golf packages and would love to book your next outing at the newly built "Champions Point Golf Course" . It's our goal to meet and exceed guest satisfaction and challenge you to put us to the test during your future travels through Kentucky!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sellersburg
Days Inn & Suites Sellersburg
Cobblestone Hotel and Suites Charlestown
Clarion Hotel Conference Center Louisville North
Candlewood Suites Louisville North
Hampton Inn Louisville-North/Clarksville

Been to Ramada Sellersburg/Louisville North? Share your experiences!