All reviewscracker barrel within walking distancegreat water pressure in the showerpriority clubmajor renovationroad constructionadjoining roomsjacuzzi tublittle thingsbeds were very comfortablewould stay againfree breakfastlobbyindianaexpresswayreunioncerealseymour
Reviewed August 11, 2008

We were very happy with how clean and nice the room was and we especially liked the new way of making the beds.....I usually travel with my own comforter and remove the one at the hotel, but there was no need. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2007

Because of the negative reviews, I asked to see my room
before checking in on Sept. 29th. What a delightful surprise,
the hotel has just completed a major renovation and everything
was new and working. Did hear the suites were not finished
yet but the lobby was beautiful, the breakfast great, even
had free internet in the lobby. I'd stay there again.

Stayed: September 2007
Reviewed August 25, 2007

That's so funny that one of the other reviewers commented on a hole in the wall! Ours had that problem too!! Maybe the same room (room # 232) or does every room in the hotel have holes? Perhaps with cameras? Makes you wonder.

Anyway, our room had a variety of problems:

1) Hole in wall

2) Shower head was hanging by a thread on the wall ~ did work though.

3) Not a big deal, but was an inconveniance ~ conditioner was in bathroom, but shampoo was missing.

4) Lastly, BUGS were all over the breakfast area and even some were flying around inside of the breadbox!

When I returned home, I left a comment on the HolidayInn website. Days later, I recieved an email apologizing, explaining that they would forward this complaint to the hotel directly and they were mailing me a coupon booklet worth $40 for my future stay. I paid over $80 for the one night and I was actually hoping to get a refund.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2007

The rooms were clean and the bed was comfy, however, you could tell that they really didn't care about little details. Our stay was during a time of hotel rennovation. There were paint droplets on our ironing board, so I had to place a towel over the ironing board to avoid ruining my clothes. The sofa chair in our room was falling apart. However, the worst part of our stay was breakfast. There were at least a hundred tiny fruit flies on and around the food. The bagels and toast were covered. I was afraid to eat anything. The receptionist said they were working on the fruit-fly problem. I don't believe I will stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 30, 2007

Picked this hotel based on proximity to highway which is excellent. When we got to our room it had a hole in the wall, paint falling of the wall and not that clean. The front desk staff was friendly. Would not stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)