“The worst”

Roadhouse USA
Ranked #5 of 36 Restaurants in Scottsburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 7, 2013

There are not many restaurants to choose from in Scottsburg, so we ended up at this location. We were served watered down drinks and food with no taste.

There are newer reviews for Roadhouse USA

Reviewed May 2, 2013

We were very disappointed in this restaurant..... Cant prove anything, but would strongly suggest that the alcohol was counterfeit and the food was terrible.

Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

Tried this place several times and finally gave up. Yes it is clean..but the food is extremely over priced...we ordered salads and they were worse than something I would throw together at home...and Im a very bad cook. Steaks are cheap..you are wasting money here.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Nice, clean restaurant, but was very disappointed in the prime rib I ordered for dinner. It was very tough and not much flavor,
but didn't want the hassle of sending it back to the kitchen.The
waitress asked if it was ok, and I told her it was tough, but
she was not anxious to offer me something else. I thought
that I might get a little something off of the bill, and when
I didn't I told her I wanted a carry out container so at least
my dog could eat it.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I stopped in for a steak dinner on February 20 2013. I ordered a rib eye steak, medium, with grilled onions and mushrooms on the side. My steak was raw, the mushrooms were cold, the onions had been handed to someone over the grill off of a frying pan, ie. they were sauteed, not grilled. I asked them to recook the steak and they burned it. I could here the cooks complaining to the waitresses in the kitchen about how they didn't want to even be there. The level of service wasn't even up to McDonald's standards! Save your money and go to the Cracker Barrel. Avoid this place at all costs! 30 dollars thrown down the drain for a crap meal! Stay Away!!!