“Good food, very reasonable prices.”

Puerto Vallarta Mexican Restaraunt
Ranked #3 of 36 Restaurants in Scottsburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 20, 2013

We ate dinner here twice and really enjoyed our meals. The prices are very reasonable and quality and quantity of food is good. We had the same waitress both times and she remembered us from our first visit the week before. Nice decor, makes you feel like you are in Mexico

1  Thank Diane E

Reviewed March 31, 2013

We stopped here last night for dinner whilst traveling up I-65. After checking tripadvisor for restaurant ideas in the Scottsburg, IN area, We settled on Puerto Vallarta. The service was friendly and prompt. The food was hot, fresh and flavorful. I would have liked to see some hotter hot sauce offerings, but was content to add some of the hot sauces to the house salsa (which is awesome, by the way).
My husband ordered the Sea Rice and it was divine. I often find Mexican restaurants have very maritime-y tasting or freezer-burned seafood, but this stuff was AMAZING. Vegetarian and seafood options were excellent here, as well as children's items (which came out the perfect temperature) and meat options.
Everything was good, and the staff were attentive. LIke Rdqueen said, the manager and servers were always eager to help out, answer questions or provide refills. Large, spacious booths that comfortably accommodated our party of 7. A great value for the whole family.

1  Thank midwife1021
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We are on along drive and decided to stop here instead of McDondalds. We were very pleasantly surprised at how good the food is. The were friendly, quick and the food was very good. My children were happy too! I would highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Rebel364
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

This place opened in July. Have found it to be a local favorite. Lots on the menu to choose from. I get the Is special which is seasoned chicken, rice, and cheese. Yummy. Plenty of chips to go around. Full stocked bar with plenty of spirits. Coke products. Staff is friendly. Free desert for birthdays.

1  Thank iam4pacers
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I'm local and really look forward to dining here. You are seated quickly, served chips/salsa quickly, and then given all the time you need to pick something (hard to do!) from their menu. They do not rush you, but just a quick glance toward the mgr. or your server and one of them is at your table side immediately. Attentive but not bothering you. The decor is bright/quitchy but fun to look at. I've never had my meal take longer than 10 minutes after ordering. Never had a less than delicious meal. I would recommend this restaurant highly. It is 100% better, friendlier, tastier, and more authentic than the other mex. restaurant in town. They also have a full bar, & BIG frozen mugs. Not far west of I65, across the street from WallyMart.