Comfort Inn
$70
$60
$127
Hometown Inn & Suites(Schererville)
$69
$145
$136
Priceline
$156
Hampton Inn and Suites Munster(Munster)(Great Value!)
$125
$134
Homewood
$110
$98
Agoda.com
All reviewsfront deskvisit familybusy roadworkout facilityrestaurants and shopsparking lot isbreakfast was deliciousstaff was friendlyrooms were very cleanwould recommend this hotel to anyonewaffle makernice staybagelswould stay here againstayed one nightthe breakfast areagreat place to stay
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Stayed here one night, 25 May 14. Room was very clean and roomy. Very comfortable bed, great choice of pillows and quality linen. Breakfast wasdoable but nothing special, offered a variety but not the greatest in quality. Refrig and micro in room. Culvers directly across the street and Bullpen bar/restrauant next door (good pizza). Would stay again when in Schererville.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Denise B, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and leaving such a detailed review. We are glad you mentioned our amenities and how pleased you were to have good accomodatons. I am deeply sorry you found our hotel Breakfast less than satisfactory. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas. We welcome any opportunity to improve.

Denise Blakeley
GM

Reviewed November 20, 2013

This place was terrible. We went here for a wedding and they were doing contruction (that was supposed to be done the week prior) and they were working in the lobby when we got there and didnt even bother to stop and covered us in dry wall. The smell of dust and drywall was so strong we had to open our window and we still couldn't breathe. OUr TV did not work, we had no tissues or toilet paper and we had to go across the street to the holiday inn for breakfast!

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.....
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
MRDSchererville_IN, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review regarding your recent stay. We are sincerely sorry if the renovation conditions were a disappointment. I sincerely apologize for the thoughtless behavior by the contractor. The renovation of our hotel is now over and we are better than ever. Your feedback is very important to us as this continually helps us improve the facilities and guest services we offer to our guests. Despite your disappointment, we do hope you will return to stay with us again at some future date when you can be assured of our very best attention. Please contact me directly so that I may address this personally.
Best Regards,

Reviewed October 30, 2013

I absouletly loved the King whirlpool suite. I had a few issues with the tv and the professional Desk Attendendant (Branden) moved me to a new room and assured I was comfortable.

He is a intriguing, friendly person that made my stay memorable with his quick smile and inrteresting stories. I felt appreciated and it may my stay fun!

Thank you for a good stay!

Room Tip: The only drawback is that there is not a pool at ths location. Ask for a room on the first floor near the Lobby!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

Thank you so much for the great review! Branden is a great employee. I am so happy he made your stay memorable. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

We had been misplaced from our home due to a flood and needed last minute shelter at 2 in the morning....everything went smoothly with check in, my family and I were accommodated very well and the early morning/ night staff were excellent!! Nice, comfortable, peaceful, clean stay and they even set it up where we received an extra day to stay no charge because of our situation. It was a beautiful experience and great team work ...keep up the good work guys! Happy customer I recommend this place highly :)

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Kelly32084
MRDSchererville_IN, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Thank you for letting us know about your experience at our hotel.
We are very happy you found our hotel to be comfortable, peaceful and clean. I will let our staff know what a great job they've done.Your recommendation is greatly appreciated.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

The room was very good. The only problem, which was reported to the desk, was that the A/C sounded as if it was going to come out of the wall. We were not able to use it, but the weather was nice enough without it.
Thanks
Alan MacDougall

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
MRDSchererville_IN, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Dear Mr. MacDougall,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have rectified the issue in that room and apologize for any inconvenience you experienced.
We hope to see you again some day.