“Great burgers, relaxing atmosphere and good service.”

Schererville Lounge
Ranked #20 of 98 Restaurants in Schererville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Great burgers, relaxing atmosphere and good service.”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

First time visitors had burgers and fries meat was good but could have used a little seasoning. Walking in we had to go through the bar as the dining room door was locked. The smell of smoke in the bar is pretty bad and we almost left. We were both glad when we got to the dining room and it was smoke free. The burgers were really good and the beer was cold. It was a really good meal, we will definitely be back!

“A Must Try !!”
Reviewed December 10, 2011

Party of 5 all ate there for the first time. Everything was delicious and huge portions. Beats, cottage cheese, & cole slaw, garlic toast, and a warm Mini loaf of bread with sweet butter and cheddar cheese started us off at no charge, then the salad was served and it was also delicious. I had the AYCE perch and they kept my plate filled until I said no more, THANK YOU for such a nice dinner I will be back!

3 Thank Itsnicehere
“Best variety for the price ~ I don't leave hungry... Ever!!”
Reviewed September 2, 2011

Love the variety! Food is tasty & plentiful. Prices are just right. From going in there after a long day in the mill, refinery, office or even to come in & dine - THIS is thee spot. All walks are welcomed! ;9

1 Thank BKiddo8
“Schererville lounge all the way! Skip Red Lobster and Joe's Joke Shack!!!”
Reviewed February 16, 2011

The best crab legs in NWI... They are actually boiled with some seasoning unlike some other places. The atmosphere is casual and decor bit outdated but that isnt why I go! I have also tried the shrimp, perch and fried chicken and it was all good. You also get a fresh loaf of bread with sweet butter, cottage cheese, beets, garlic toast and cole slaw. This is definately a winner!

saint john, indian
“Keep them Crab Legs Coming!”
Reviewed October 12, 2010

My wife and I went for dinner there for the first time recently, for the AYCE Crab Legs, after someone we know recommended it. The AYCE was GREAT, which came with a soup, dinner rolls and a potato/vegetable. The food overall was GREAT, the Crab Legs were meaty and large. The only complaint we had about the place was the fact that since the restaurant is a bar/lounge, there was a doorway between the bar and the restaurant that was left open the entire time, therefore giving a smoky smelling atmosphere. When my wife and I walked in, we stopped immediately at the doorway and were about to turnaround and leave because of the smell. We decided to give it as try anyways, although it was not horribly bad, but if you are not a smoker, you may have second thoughts. You would think they would invest in some air purifier for that side of the building, but overall the food was Great. The place has a homestyle family feel to it and we keep coming back to that place, as there is no other place nearby that can hold a candle to Schererville Lounge for the price.

2 Thank dabiscuitboy