“Great Indian food”

Tandoor Cuisine of India
Ranked #23 of 101 Restaurants in Schererville
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed January 21, 2013

This restaurant has a buffet and great veriety on the menu!! They wait staff is really great, always ready to serve whatever you need.

2  Thank Barbie809
There are newer reviews for Tandoor Cuisine of India

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Relative to your other dining options in Schereville Tandor is a good choice if you enjoy Indian food. They offer a good range of dishes and the curries are especially well done the tandoori oven dishes were a bit less inspiring but still fine. The setting is not especially glamorous right off the highway in a building that is hardly an architectural triumph, but service is friendly and overall very good. So if you're looking for a decent Indian meal, or indeed a decent meal, in Indiana this is not a bad option.

2  Thank linc0635
Reviewed October 14, 2012

There are two excellent Indian restaurants close to here and this one is my favorite.

We go for the buffet quite often and the food is outstanding. We are not Indian ourselves but always get treated like family when we go there.

Aside from the buffet, you can also order from the menu which doesn't have a bad thing on it.

The prices are good as well which makes it top in my books.

This review requires that I select a time that I visited but the is unfair since we go there at least one a month.

2  Thank Pat M
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I am a life-long resident of NW Indiana and anytime I have a craving for some delicious Indian food, I always hit the Tandor.

I recommend going to the Sunday Buffet, I believe it's still $9.99 a person if you'd like to experience a little bit of everything they offer. My personal favorites are the Chicken Tiki Masala (Chicken in a rich creamy spicy sauce) paired with the jasmine rice, garlic naan bread and the Aloo Gobi ( Veggies cooked with spice).

1  Thank chanscupcake
Reviewed June 25, 2012

i have eaten here twice and both times it has been good food. This time, I went on Monday and they have a great buffet. All the item I tried: veg korma, chicken tikka, dal, samosa....were good. I also had a nice chat with Rubin who works there. True the decor is not the newest, but it is over all pretty good food and not too pricey. If you like Indian food, give it a try, their korma is good.