“Upgraded ... Better Than Average”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #68 of 103 Restaurants in Schererville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

Hadn't been to Applebees in quite a while, decided to dine, and were pleasantly surprised by the new updates and the lively scene. Our waitress, Kristina D was nothing short of amazing (we never had to ask for anything) and was one spot, while a very personable manager made rounds checking on customers. The appetizer, the Sampler, was extremely impressive, bountiful, and delicious. Our dinners were very good and enjoyable, a full slab of ribs and a shrimp fettucini dish. While the Friday night scene was lively, a great spot for all ages.

1  Thank Clinton W

Reviewed October 14, 2013

The serve staff is excellent, good pricing, and a nice bar area. Typical chain restaurant, but staff has been there a while for better than average service, which makes the difference.

Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

I've been to this location a few times and the entrees leave a lot to be desired, specifically the sirloin, but the appetizers are typically good. This time, then, I ordered 4 appetizers for myself and my girlfriend- boneless wings, spinach & artichoke dip, chicken tacos and cheese quesadillas. They were all very good. From now on, I guess that's what I'll have to do.

1  Thank Brian O
Reviewed December 15, 2012

Nice chain restaurant. Ok, for lunch, most of the food is very plain and comes appears processed. I have eaten there several times, not bad, not great.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We go to Applebee's anytime, any day for any occasion. It's close to home, convenient, the service is friendly and the food is always good. In my opinion, Applebee's is the best of the chain/franchised owned restaurants in our area.

1  Thank Krystal Q