“A++++++++++”

Good for: Families with children
Schererville, Indiana
“A++++++++++”
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

This is the best Chinese Food we have had since Chicago. The portion size is overwhelming. The food is Delicious! And we frequent here two times a week. Last week, decided to try something new. The peanut chicken sounded good, but I prefer shrimp. The cook made it for me with shrimp......FABULOUS!!!
Keep up the GOOD WORK!!!

Visited May 2014
3 Thank Tony-and-Pj

Merrillvile
“Great food at reasonable prices.”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

This restaurant has been around for awhile, but for some reason, we never tried it. We usually get our Chinese Food from New Garden in Dyer, but they changed hands recently and the food is no longer what it used to be. And, it's pretty far away, though it used to be worth the drive. We've tried a few other places in the neighborhood and didn't care for the food. Until Kowloon. It's very close by, and the food was excellent. My husband had beef with broccoli, I had chicken with broccoli, and my son had the sweet and sour chicken. We couldn't believe the portion size!! You sure get a lot of food for the money! Their egg rolls were wonderful....crispy, not greasy, and quite large! All in all a very pleasant experience. We ordered the food to take out, didn't eat in, so I can't say it's the best meal I ever ate in a restaurant, but it sure was delicious! We're so happy to have found such a yummy place to order Chinese food from so close to home!!

• Visited February 2014
4 Thank MerrillvileLinda_S
Merrillville, Indiana
“Great food!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Food is very good. Large portions. This is our go to place for Chinese besides Oriental Buffet in Merrillville. Would very much recommend this restaurant.

• Visited July 2013
4 Thank Dee77701
South Bend, Indiana
“Great Food, Friendly Service”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I love this place. I eat here approximately once a week, we order lunch at work and I take family and friends for dinner. This is fresh food - so much better than the buffets people go to. The prices are very reasonable and the portions are large. But it really is the quality of the food that makes this place great. Also the owner, she is extremely friendly and is very helpful finding a dish you will enjoy. Some of our favorites are: Singapore Chow Mai, Shrimp with Broccoli, Egg Foo Young.

• Visited October 2012