“That's a wrap”

Dining options: Late Night
Dyer, Indiana
“That's a wrap”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

The food is above average; but this weekend I had the Southwestern Chicken wrap for the first time. Oh my, it is my new favorite. You would think, hey it is just a sandwich; and it is, but it was the best wrap I have ever had.

• Visited April 2013

Merrillville, Indiana, United States
“Average food, friendly wait staff”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

The food was okay, not outstanding. The value was average. The waitress was very friendly and helpful, however. This is why I would return.

Visited November 2012
Mount Dora, Florida
“Great Food & Service EVERY Time.”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I have been to Houlihan's so many times. Now when I come back to visit the area I always plan a meal there. This time there was 9 of us & the food & service was excellent. The prices are reasonable & the drinks are very good. I look forward to my next visit.

Visited December 2012
Dyer, Indiana, United States
“EXCELLENT Key Lime Martini, food is just ok”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I like this place if your'e gathering a group to hang out for drinks and to socialize. I am not a fan of the food and I have given it a few tries. They have good drinks and the servers and bartenders are friendly. They have the best Key Lime Martini I have ever had. No one can top this drink anywhere or even make it like they do.

Visited January 2012
Crown Point, Indiana
“Excellent”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I love this place. Beautiful and classy ambience, delicious food, and good service. I love the entree portions, the desert choices and the location is great as well. If you don't frequent this restaurant I would say give it chance, it is really good.

Visited June 2012