“Hidden Gem!”

Ciao Bella Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Ciao Bella Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 101 Restaurants in Schererville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I live in Chicago and have access to great restaurants so you can imagine how surprised I was to find an amazing Italian restaurant in Schererville. This is my second time to Ciao Bella, and I absolutely love the food. It's a small place and always crowded so I suggest making a reservation. You will be glad you did. The food is just so delicious. I especially love the gnocchi. The service was great, and the atmosphere energetic. I wish this place was closer so I could go there more often. There are so many things on the menu I want to try, and they always have specials. I hope to go back soon!

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Well, I have lived in NW IN most of my life. We normally have to travel to Chicago, about 40 miles North to get quality food and good service. Now, I found this Ciao Bella...no more travel to Chicago. I travel all around the US and World, this is easily in the top ten. Well, the wine, main course, desert, service, and atmosphere was an easy 5 of 5. So, why an 4 of 5 stars? The seating was too tight. (I rarely give any 5 of 5 for the main area). However, I would definitely go there, with a smaller group, like two or four. We had 6 in our party. Most of seating was more for 2 or 4 or larger groups in the back. Best place I have ever eaten in NW IN!

Reviewed November 15, 2012

My wife and I had the "Build Your Own" pasta. The food was average. The waitress was horrible. She did not let us know that it was all you can eat. In addition, when it came to paying the bill she said do you want change back.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

My first visit here we had hors devours and I wasn't impressed. The second time the server was very well versed in all items on the menu. I got pasta that was not only unique in shape, but delicious also. The atmosphere here is friendly and we made friends at the two tables next to us. The tables are close and in some ways you almost are made to make conversation with the next table. This can be good in some ways, but not if you want some alone time. The tiramisu was good.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

This place has great food, atmosphere and service. The food is way better than any other place in a ten mile radius. The pasta is actually cooked al dente instead of boiled to death like most other places. Their menu is large and diverse. Even my 9mth old couldn't get enough of the soup and bolegnase (sp!) sauce.