“Great Meal for Cheap!”

Giuseppe's Pizza
Ranked #1 of 98 Restaurants in Schererville
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are proud to offer authentic Neapolitan pizza here in North-West-Indiana. Our Staff has been trained by an Italian Master Pizza Chef with over 30 years of expertise. The 19th Century recipe begins with pizza dough that is made with Imported Italian flour, fresh yeast, and sea salt. Next, Imported Italian San Marzano tomatoes, plus fresh herbs and spices, are blended into a flavorful pizza sauce. Finally, Fior di Latte Mozzarella or Imported Italian Buffalo Mozzarella melts to perfection as the pizza is charred in our 900 degree Stone Wood Burning Oven. This 19th Century Italian tradition is a very meticulous process which results in a Neapolitan pizza bursting with intense fresh flavor.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great Meal for Cheap!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

My husband and I were recently blessed with a much needed night out and were in Schererville from Milwaukee. We had many choices of restaurants near our hotel but decided to try Giuseppe's based on the reviews here on Trip Advisor. Giuseppe's is kind of off of the beaten path and is in a quieter area of Schererville in a newer strip mall. The restaurant is kind of small but cozy. We each ordered a side salad and a thin crust pizza to share. The salad was one of the best I've ever eaten and the pizza was even better! Our whole bill was under $25 which is hard to do these days. I would definitely come back here to eat in the future! The only negative about the place was the lack of smiles! The servers/cooks were very good, but no one was smiling! Sounds silly but it really makes a difference in the atmosphere. I did appreciate the hostess opening the door for us though--she had a smile on her face! Eat here, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited August 2014

“Best Pizza”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

The best pizza that we have ever eaten!
Very generous size and content. An unbelievable taste and the quality was beyond words.

Great service!

We will be back!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Awesome pizza spot with cozy atmosphere!”
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

We went here based on the reviews, and it was a great choice! Definitely one of the best "real" italian restaurant in the states I have been to. Worth a visit!

NW Indiana
“Now that's Italian!”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Last evening I tried Giuseppe's Restaurant. We ordered Arancini as an appetizer. It was as good as any that I've had...great filling and taste! I also ordered the Gnocchi with meatballs and the Spaghetti with meatballs. Both were excellent and the meatballs were crispy on the outside and tender on the inside: just the way that I like it! I think that the gnocchi could have smaller noodles tho. I also ordered the Family size Chicago style thin crust pizza with 1/2 pepperoni. The crust was done to perfection, not burnt but cooked perfect...it must be the wood fired oven (I did see the woodpile stacked behind the restaurant!) Now, the pepperoni...wow, what a change from dull pepperoni! This was slightly spicy, just the kick to add to their great cheese and sauce! All told, the four of us ate for about $10 each, so we had a great value and their were no leftovers to pack up: it was that good!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank hoosierhobbies
“High Quality Food, Unbeatable Price”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

This is a neat little restaurant tucked away in a shopping center that can easily be missed; but it is way too good to be missed. The staff is very friendly, and they have two large, well designed murals that make you feel like you're in Italy. The food is fresh, homemade, and incredibly tasty. Not to mention you can get a three course meal for two for under $20 here. For the quality and ambaiance, I was shocked it did not cost more. Giuseppe's is a must-eat and definitely a hidden gem in the NWI region.

• Visited July 2014