“Delicious!”

Giuseppe's Pizza
Ranked #1 of 101 Restaurants in Schererville
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are proud to offer authentic Neapolitan pizza here in North-West-Indiana. Our Staff has been trained by an Italian Master Pizza Chef with over 30 years of expertise. The 19th Century recipe begins with pizza dough that is made with Imported Italian flour, fresh yeast, and sea salt. Next, Imported Italian San Marzano tomatoes, plus fresh herbs and spices, are blended into a flavorful pizza sauce. Finally, Fior di Latte Mozzarella or Imported Italian Buffalo Mozzarella melts to perfection as the pizza is charred in our 900 degree Stone Wood Burning Oven. This 19th Century Italian tradition is a very meticulous process which results in a Neapolitan pizza bursting with intense fresh flavor.
Reviewed March 23, 2014

This is the first time my husband and I went to Giuseppe's for dinner. I have to say the food was right on. The staff was very personable, didn't rush us what so ever. We started off with the Antipasto Salad, best Italian salad dressing I have ever tasted, wish they sold some! Next the Capricciosa Pizza, omg..... was it ever good! A bottle of wine, Pino Grigio, that was very good as well. Had to try a desert, as I knew it would be good. I had the Pistachio Gelato, and my husband the Gelato Cheesecake, omg again... I thought i was eating Pistachios, but better yet, Gelato. The cheesecake was unlike anything I have ever had, very good. Very satisfied all the way around. I can't wait to go back and try some other items on the menu. We saw the Lasagna a couple next to us had ordered, smelled awesome, looked delicious. If you have never been there try it out. We both loved it! 5 stars all the way.

There are newer reviews for Giuseppe's Pizza

Reviewed February 24, 2014

A very unique pizza and oh so great Italian food. COOKING over seen by the Italian Mom we all wished for, even your no Italian. The ambience that makes you and your friends feel like your in a home filled with love. The Neapolitan pizza is a very special threat, made with all the best ingredients that are exported from Italy, just plane WOW and great. The family that acts as servers give you that very warm your welcome here feeling. There are other great Italian food choses ON THE MENUE that are also out standing.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

They stayed open to accommodate my large group of high schoolers after a school dance. It was nice because we were the only one's in the restaurant and had top notch service. Not only was the staff very personable and hospitable, the food was amazing. I had salad with creamy garlic dressing, lasagna, and pistachio gelato! Truly was a great experience, and could not be happier we decided to dine there!

Reviewed February 22, 2014

My husband and I went to Giuseppe's for dinner w/ another couple. They, along with my husband had rigatoni w/meat sauce and they all loved it. I ordered pasta arrabiata and it was the best I've ever had! The Italian salad dressing on the house salad was outstanding! Can't wait to go back!!

Reviewed February 9, 2014

best pizza in the area, hands down!
really don't have dessert after a pizza, HOWEVER, the canoli is so worth it!!