“Avoid it if you can!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Schererville B&B and Inns
Schererville, Indiana
“Avoid it if you can!”
Reviewed June 18, 2010

I first came in the hotel to ask for a long therm accomodation, and I got an offer for a weeckly rate of 320 $ so I came back and I book a room they ask me for a credit card and a prepayment cash for the all week, of course I refuse and I sayd I will pay for the next 2 days ( why should I pay in advance when they have my credit card? ) after 2 days they knock at my door at 8:30 in the morning even if I had a sign no disturb on the door.I ask them not to clean the room and they went next room making a lot of noise so it was difficoult to sleep again.After 2 hours they call me from reception and they told me that rate for today will be 89$ cause its friday!!! I complaine but didnt help they came to my door to collect the money but I didnt get any received yet. They are very unfriendly attitude, and its noisy, I recommand to find a different hotel in this area.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
Kal D, Front Office Manager at Hometown Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 23, 2012
We apologize for any confusion on our rates. Our policy is all money has to be paid upfront. On weekly rates is good for 7 nights including Friday and Saturday, but if you pay daily then weekend rate applies as demand is more. Again very sorry for any inconvience.

Travelers are raving about these Schererville hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Schererville
Best Western Crossroads Inn
Staybridge Suites Schererville
#3 of 6 in Schererville
Hampton Inn and Suites Munster
Homewood Suites by Hilton Munster

Been to Hometown Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hometown Inn & Suites

Property: Hometown Inn & Suites
Address: 1139 W US Highway 30, Schererville, IN 46375-1554
Location: United States > Indiana > Schererville
Ranked #1 of 1 B&Bs / Inns in Schererville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hometown Inn & Suites 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Hometown Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.