Review Highlights

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
cverz2
via mobile
Lots of Candy

Small, quaint little place with A LOT of candy. Even has a lot of old school candy. Brought back... read more

Reviewed July 4, 2019
RockLF

All reviews frozen hot chocolate fudge jelly belly holiday world christmas theme fun stop cute building large selection big hit t shirts a lot of fun pizza pez elf popcorn avalanche ornaments
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago

This place is packed with candy from back in the day to now. Several rooms filled with candy. The employees are very night and helpful. They also let you try the items in the case so you can make sure you like the candy before buying. The while family enjoyed the candy castle.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This place is great. They have almost any candy you could think of. Even the kind I used to get when I was younger. My daughter loved it.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Made sure to stop by here while in Santa Claus. So cute and they have a ton of candy. Was able to pick up many things I haven't seen in years. Also great selection of ornaments!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped by here while on vacation at Holiday world. They have alot of different stuff here. I found some candy that I haven't seen since I was a kid. (I'm 40).

They have alot of different flavored popcorn, jelly belly's, chocolates, hot chocolates, etc.

Lots of candy that you cant find elsewhere and also some current ones. The staff was very friendly and personable. We enjoyed our time there and probably spent a little to much money. LOL

Reviewed July 9, 2019

love the frozen hot chocolate building is neat and cool. my only suggestion is a special on frozen hot chocolate

Unlock traveler reviews
Read more reviews from travelers who've been to Santa's Candy Castle.
Connect with: FacebookGoogle