Review Highlights
Tons of candy! Some new, some homemade, some nostalgic!

Reviewed June 7, 2019
ogor
Greenbrier, Tennessee
Adorable Castle!

Reviewed May 8, 2019
Melody42390
Harlem, Georgia
via mobile

All reviews frozen hot chocolate fudge jelly belly holiday world christmas theme cute building fun stop large selection big hit t shirts a lot of fun pizza pez elf popcorn avalanche letter
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

So many different kinds of candy! I wish I had been here when my kids were younger and I needed to stuff stockings. We ordered the Avalanche (frozen hot chocolate) to split as a family of 4. It was delicious! Fun place to stop.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stopped for the frozen hot chocolate. It is extremely chocolatey. It can be a little strong, but my son always likes to stop. We also got some tabasco chocolate. They have lots of fun candy to check out,

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed June 7, 2019

Not much to do in Santa Claus, IN, so why not stop. Got some pizza flavored pop corn, and loaded up on some old school pop rocks. Did not have an urge to try the frozen hot chocolate. Maybe next time.

Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

This place is so cute! You need to stop to take a few pics anyways- but major bonus is there’s candy! We stocked up on a few different candy bars we’d never seen before and there’s a room with goodies like fudge and frozen hot chocolate. I really wish we’d tried the frozen hot chocolate, I think they said there were like 33 flavors to choose from. Definitely will next time!

Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

Owner was super friendly and willing to share the history of the building and store. Have a good challenge that’s been on the tv show “Man vs. Food” so if you’re feeling adventurous give it a shot. Large selection of frozen hot chocolate flavors and popcorn flavors. Candy side is a tad lacking but still a must visit.