Review Highlights
Adorable Castle!

This place is so cute! You need to stop to take a few pics anyways- but major bonus is there’s... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Reviewed April 13, 2019
744crystalw
Nashville, Tennessee
via mobile

All reviews frozen hot chocolate fudge north pole jelly belly holiday world christmas theme sweet tooth fun stop neat place large selection t shirts worth a stop a lot of fun pez elf popcorn letter
Selected filters
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

I always visit the castle when I’m in the area. Absolutely love this charming little store with refreshments and PEZ! Visit the castle, you won’t regret it! I will be visiting again in May!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

This place is another great place to visit with friends and family when in Santa Cluas, IN. We always find something new to try when were in town.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed March 13, 2019

This candy castle had lots of old time candy you can hardly find anymore as well as all the new stuff. They also specialize in frozen hot chocolate which was very yummy. They sell all type of hot chocolate, including those for diabetics which I found very useful.

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank kitty14221
Reviewed December 16, 2018

We made a special trip to Santa Claus, IN, and if it were not for this place, it would of been a wash. First off, the customer service here is fantastic. Second, the selection is much better than I was figuring after reading some of the reviews. If you are a fan of Harry Potter, stop here. We got a bunch of stuff for my niece. My only regret was not getting the frozen hot chocolate. We got the regular hot chocolate instead, too cold for the frozen. Lastly, the building is pretty neat to see in person. Put them all together and this is a must stop.

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank Lead2829
Reviewed November 17, 2018 via mobile

This store offers nothing I haven’t seen at so many other tourist locations:( Really liked the outside of the building and had high hopes when going inside. Still, kids will like it, it’s candy after all :)

Date of experience: November 2018