Review Highlights
Adorable Castle!

This place is so cute! You need to stop to take a few pics anyways- but major bonus is there’s... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Melody42390
Harlem, Georgia
via mobile
As seen on tv

Owner was super friendly and willing to share the history of the building and store. Have a good... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
YargLives
Augusta, Georgia
via mobile

All reviews frozen hot chocolate fudge north pole jelly belly holiday world christmas theme sweet tooth fun stop neat place large selection t shirts worth a stop a lot of fun pez elf popcorn letter
Selected filters
Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

It's much bigger inside than you think from the outside. They have a lot of fun bring back the memories type goodies from childhood (70's kid) that is a little pricier than the average candy but it's understandable. My kids love the frozen hot chocolate but they split one because it's so big. Customer service is outstanding. All smiles and friendly. They let you sample the taffy and popcorn before you buy if you ask. They are not stingy either, they gave all four of us a portion cup sample of as many as we wanted to try. I didn't eat any taffy there but I did bring a bag home to my SO and he loved it. Said it had a ton of flavor and was a world better than what we get in Gatlinburg. We didn't get into the history of the building because of a time crunch on our end, but I hear it's a good story. Definitely worth a stop if you're in the area.

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank Josie C
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

As soon as you go in a waft of the most delicious popcorn hits you! This place is a castle shaped building which is jam packed with every sort of sweet you can imagine! There are also a number of festive things on offer. The guy working there was really nice & chatty and we had a great visit.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

I had so much fun at this candy store reminiscing over things from my childhood. They have it all here from Candy cigarettes (remember those?) to every type of jelly bean you can think of. My favorite thing I bought was the pizza flavored popcorn. It was delicious! I wish I had some now. If you ask they will give you a sample cup of each flavor of popcorn to try. The staff were super friendly and welcoming. This is a must do thing in Santa Claus!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Santa's Candy Castle is a huge castle with every kind of candy you can imagine. We loved the Christmas books that are priced so reasonable. Each room has different kinds of candy (Peez room, Jelly Belly etc). Our favorite treat was the Frozen Hot Chocolate. It was wonderful and tasted like hot chocolate but was cold and so refreshing on a hot day. Would love to have the recipe to try at home. They also have a counter with home- made fudge and other candy. Very nice and friendly staff. Fun stop when in Santa Claus.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018

This is a cute little candy store full of new and old fashioned prepackaged candy. Give the frozen hot chocolate a try, you won't be disappointed. They're a little pricey but they happily split one into two cups for my daughters.

Date of experience: August 2018