Review Highlights
Frozen Hot Chocolate!!! YUM

Santa's Candy Castle is a huge castle with every kind of candy you can imagine. We loved the... read more

Reviewed August 27, 2018
NorCal-traveler08
Orangevale, California
Try the frozen hot chocolate

This is a cute little candy store full of new and old fashioned prepackaged candy. Give the frozen... read more

Reviewed August 27, 2018
CaseyNichols
Wood River

All reviews frozen hot chocolate fudge north pole jelly belly holiday world cute place sweet tooth for sale fun stop t shirts worth a stop staff was friendly a lot of fun pez elf popcorn computers
Reviewed December 18, 2017

Lots of candy and Christmas trinkets, and there is a room for some internet interactive thing that the little kids were fascinated with. The building is great, and you can learn the history of it.

Reviewed December 16, 2017 via mobile

Neat little candy shop. The cold chocolate drinks are really really good. The kids enjoyed doing the chat with an elf. Worth a stop if you have a sweet tooth.

Reviewed November 26, 2017

We stopped here after visiting the Christmas Store. The castle is smaller than I thought it would be from the pictures on TripAdvisor, but when you get inside it seemed to grow.... The kids got a couple packages of gummy's and we were ready to leave. Then I spied the frozen hot chocolate and I got one for the 5 of us to just try. After just one sip, everyone wanted their own. If nothing else, give it a try.

Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

Frozen hot chocolate, friendly helpful staff and lots of choices for gifts are here. The wall of Santa photos is interesting and historical. Clean bathrooms and plenty of parking.

Reviewed November 6, 2017

Travelling cross country from Virginia to Nebraska my daughter talked me into stopping for frozen hot chocolate. I thought she was nuts but did it anyways. It was so good that when we made the return trip about four days later we timed our trip so we could stop and get another frozen hot chocolate as well as an assortment of chocolates. Everything was excellent and well worth the stop. I recommend it now to all my friends traveling I-64 through Indiana.