Review Highlights
Frozen Hot Chocolate!!! YUM

NorCal-traveler08
Orangevale, California
Try the frozen hot chocolate

CaseyNichols
Wood River

All reviews frozen hot chocolate fudge north pole jelly belly holiday world cute place sweet tooth for sale fun stop t shirts worth a stop staff was friendly a lot of fun pez elf popcorn computers
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great little store with a Christmas theme. Very large selection of Candy. You can also get home made coco. The Staff is the best part. They treat you like family.

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

It's much bigger inside than you think from the outside. They have a lot of fun bring back the memories type goodies from childhood (70's kid) that is a little pricier than the average candy but it's understandable. My kids love the frozen hot chocolate but they split one because it's so big. Customer service is outstanding. All smiles and friendly. They let you sample the taffy and popcorn before you buy if you ask. They are not stingy either, they gave all four of us a portion cup sample of as many as we wanted to try. I didn't eat any taffy there but I did bring a bag home to my SO and he loved it. Said it had a ton of flavor and was a world better than what we get in Gatlinburg. We didn't get into the history of the building because of a time crunch on our end, but I hear it's a good story. Definitely worth a stop if you're in the area.

1  Thank Josie C
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

As soon as you go in a waft of the most delicious popcorn hits you! This place is a castle shaped building which is jam packed with every sort of sweet you can imagine! There are also a number of festive things on offer. The guy working there was really nice & chatty and we had a great visit.

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

I had so much fun at this candy store reminiscing over things from my childhood. They have it all here from Candy cigarettes (remember those?) to every type of jelly bean you can think of. My favorite thing I bought was the pizza flavored popcorn. It was delicious! I wish I had some now. If you ask they will give you a sample cup of each flavor of popcorn to try. The staff were super friendly and welcoming. This is a must do thing in Santa Claus!

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Santa's Candy Castle is a huge castle with every kind of candy you can imagine. We loved the Christmas books that are priced so reasonable. Each room has different kinds of candy (Peez room, Jelly Belly etc). Our favorite treat was the Frozen Hot Chocolate. It was wonderful and tasted like hot chocolate but was cold and so refreshing on a hot day. Would love to have the recipe to try at home. They also have a counter with home- made fudge and other candy. Very nice and friendly staff. Fun stop when in Santa Claus.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

This is a cute little candy store full of new and old fashioned prepackaged candy. Give the frozen hot chocolate a try, you won't be disappointed. They're a little pricey but they happily split one into two cups for my daughters.

Reviewed August 15, 2018

Cute little store, not real frilly. Basic candy store inside with a large variety of candy. Easy quick stop after seeing Santa Claus museum.

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Cute store, friendly staff. They have a nice variety of candy. My son enjoyed checking it out. I didn’t realize understand why the computer elf thing was so pricey so we skipped that.

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

A variety of interesting candy, toys and snacks at a price. We bought some stuff for our family at home.

Reviewed July 31, 2018

Back in the day, this was a really neat place to visit. Santa's Candy Castle has been recently renovated it is a great place to go while you are in town. it does not take long to see the place and the kids can write a letter to the man him self. Ask about the series of little huts behind Santas Candy Castle. The answer will surprise you.

1  Thank gaf177