We arrived & the girl checking us in was not rude but not friendly @ all. Gave us directions to our site, we drove to the site to find it was so small & unlevel we couldn't level out camper or even put the awning out b/c of the tree. I went up to the check in station the 3 girls in there were very rude & acted as if I was being a pain the 1 took me to 3 sites we changed sites but still so unlevel 1 side had 3 boards under the tires & still not totally level. The spot we ended up in our back bumper was right up against another camper & the awning was touching a tree. If you have a long bed truck. & a camper bigger then a pop up it's almost impossible to get in the spot. The "rangers" need to take you to your spot & show you where it is & stop the golf carts so you can set your camper. The traffic is out of control, the golf carts are ran by a bunch of 10-15 yr old going full speed around the park. The cars drive 20-30 miles per hour on the roads your kids couldn't even ride their bikes it was busy of gold carts. Kids cut through your campsite like they own the place. When anyone is setting a camper the golf carts do not get out of the way the scream @ you that you are in the way. I have no idea how this campground was awarded campground of the year I guess more ppl like being packed in like sardines & not leaving your site unless you want ran over. This campground is in need of definite rules being set forth @ check in & regulated by the "rangers".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the great outdoors by staying at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort in Santa Claus, Indiana. Voted one of the top ten favorite parks in North America and a two-time National RV Park of the Year, Lake Rudolph is the closest lodging and camping to Holiday World Theme Park & Splashin' Safari Water Park. Multiple family lodging options include over 270 Vacation Rentals (Cabins, Cottages & Rental RVs), and nearly 230 full hookup RV Sites and Tent Sites, including over 100 paved sites. Family fun amenities including Santa's SplashDown WaterPark, the giant Blitzen Bay swimming pool, playgrounds, basketball courts, horseshoe pits, fishing, paddleboats, kayaks, gem mining, mini golf, game room, camp store, Blitzen Kitchen Ice Cream & Pizza, family activities, and much more. Lake Rudolph is the perfect solution for your getaway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Rudolph Campground And Rv Resort
- Lake Rudolph Campground & Rv Hotel Santa Claus