We stayed there for our yearly visit to Holiday world. Our granddaughter always wanted to stay in a camper so we rented the standard RV. The RV was very nice and clean, the bathroom had hot water with good water pressure. The kitchen was supplied with dishes and utensils, but if you are planning to grill out, make sure you take your aluminum spatula, the ones provided are plastic. The RV had a full size bed in a room and in another room it had 2 bunk beds. The top bunks had just a pad for a mattress, this will make it good for children, but will not recommend for adults. The full size bed not very comfortable either, but we were expecting it, so we took a mattress pad. Overall the RV was good for our needs. The campgrounds are big, they have a nice big pool, a store and a place where you could get ice cream, donuts or pizza. There is a grocery store very close to the campground so you could go there to get anything you might be missing. We rented a golf cart since we saw that they had a golf cart parade and decorated. Being our first time, we were not as decked out as other golf carts, but the parade was a blast. People really get their creativity hats on and decorated their carts to the max. I felt that you do not need to rent a golf cart if you don’t want to, but it’s more fun, especially with children. The employees are super friendly and it’s a great family environment. Overall we really enjoyed our stay and we will make this a yearly tradition.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the great outdoors by staying at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort in Santa Claus, Indiana. Voted one of the top ten favorite parks in North America and a two-time National RV Park of the Year, Lake Rudolph is the closest lodging and camping to Holiday World Theme Park & Splashin' Safari Water Park. Multiple family lodging options include nearly 290 Vacation Rentals (Cabins, Cottages & Rental RVs), and nearly 230 full hookup RV Sites and Tent Sites, including over 100 paved sites. Family fun amenities including Santa's SplashDown WaterPark, the giant Blitzen Bay swimming pool, playgrounds, basketball courts, horseshoe pits, fishing, paddleboats, kayaks, gem mining, mini golf, game room, camp store, Blitzen Kitchen Ice Cream & Pizza, family activities, and much more. Lake Rudolph is the perfect solution for your getaway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Rudolph Campground & Rv Hotel Santa Claus
- Lake Rudolph Campground And Rv Resort