We camped here in our 36 ft 5th wheel for 2 days. The campground is huge. Our spot was tight getting into. So when you make reservations look @ their site map on line and ask the reservation person explicit questions of the surrounding around each spot. We checked in on a Sunday afternoon. They have two tiny cabins to check in. The check in girl should have escorted us to our spot, because the campground is confusing and if you miss your turn in, then you will have to circle around small roads. I saw her escorting another camper later in the day?? They have a nice camp store. Necessities, souvenirs , you can rent a basketball, crafts there, movies& even gem mining. Our boys love fishing so they brought their poles & fished in the lake every spare moment. They run a shuttle bus to holiday world, nice touch. Blitzens kitchen delivers pizza & has slushies. We said next time we'll stay longer.
Tip: rent a golf cart 4 or 6 person. Place is huge with hills. Bicycling it was exhausting. Reserve ahead as they sell out. You cannot bring your own.
Take a family picture of the giant Santa to the left of the campground entrance. In front of town hall. Mine turned out so cute.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the great outdoors by staying at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort in Santa Claus, Indiana. Voted one of the top ten favorite parks in North America and a two-time National RV Park of the Year, Lake Rudolph is the closest lodging and camping to Holiday World Theme Park & Splashin' Safari Water Park. Multiple family lodging options include nearly 290 Vacation Rentals (Cabins, Cottages & Rental RVs), and nearly 230 full hookup RV Sites and Tent Sites, including over 100 paved sites. Family fun amenities including Santa's SplashDown WaterPark, the giant Blitzen Bay swimming pool, playgrounds, basketball courts, horseshoe pits, fishing, paddleboats, kayaks, gem mining, mini golf, game room, camp store, Blitzen Kitchen Ice Cream & Pizza, family activities, and much more. Lake Rudolph is the perfect solution for your getaway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Rudolph Campground & Rv Hotel Santa Claus
- Lake Rudolph Campground And Rv Resort