We enjoyed Lake Rudolph Campground. We stayed in the Christmas Cabins: 4 adults and 3 kids. We wouldn't suggest more than 4 adults for this cabin. We loved our location (upper Dasher by shuttle stop 4.) The woods are beautiful and the cabin and grounds are nicely appointed. We loved the big deck. We hung out outside, mostly. We cooked out on the gas grill two nights and had a campfire out back for s'mores. The golf cart was fun for the kids, but not necessary if you are able bodied. Honestly, if you know the way, it is not that far to walk, although it is hilly. I did not jog here, as planned, due to the hills. We played a little mini gold and used the camp store. Did not participate in crafts, karaoke night, but watched the golf cart parade. My sister went rowing with her family. Otherwise, we didn't have too much time for the amenities as we spent our days at Holiday World. We decided a night at Lake Rudolph was the same price as 2 rooms as the Hampton Inn and closer to Holiday World. Our kids loved it. They loved the loft area, golf cart and campfire. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. Do you research. This isn't "the great outdoors" experience and you are close to your neighbors. We probably won't be back, as we have other places we'd like to go, but we had a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the great outdoors by staying at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort in Santa Claus, Indiana. Voted one of the top ten favorite parks in North America and a two-time National RV Park of the Year, Lake Rudolph is the closest lodging and camping to Holiday World Theme Park & Splashin' Safari Water Park. Multiple family lodging options include over 270 Vacation Rentals (Cabins, Cottages & Rental RVs), and nearly 230 full hookup RV Sites and Tent Sites, including over 100 paved sites. Family fun amenities including Santa's SplashDown WaterPark, the giant Blitzen Bay swimming pool, playgrounds, basketball courts, horseshoe pits, fishing, paddleboats, kayaks, gem mining, mini golf, game room, camp store, Blitzen Kitchen Ice Cream & Pizza, family activities, and much more. Lake Rudolph is the perfect solution for your getaway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Rudolph Campground And Rv Resort
- Lake Rudolph Campground & Rv Hotel Santa Claus