Took our family vacation here to Lake Rudophl and Holiday World again this summer stayed for a week. We love this campground it is very nice and clean. I hope you always have spaces for the people that tow their RV in it seems like you are getting more and more rental cabins and rental RV's. Please leave the campground alone for us that tow our own RV's in to camp.
As I said we love this place and will be back every year for vacation.
We stayed here in a 28' Travel Trailer
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the great outdoors by staying at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort in Santa Claus, Indiana. Voted one of the top ten favorite parks in North America and a two-time National RV Park of the Year, Lake Rudolph is the closest lodging and camping to Holiday World Theme Park & Splashin' Safari Water Park. Multiple family lodging options include nearly 290 Vacation Rentals (Cabins, Cottages & Rental RVs), and nearly 230 full hookup RV Sites and Tent Sites, including over 100 paved sites. Family fun amenities including Santa's SplashDown WaterPark, the giant Blitzen Bay swimming pool, playgrounds, basketball courts, horseshoe pits, fishing, paddleboats, kayaks, gem mining, mini golf, game room, camp store, Blitzen Kitchen Ice Cream & Pizza, family activities, and much more. Lake Rudolph is the perfect solution for your getaway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Rudolph Campground And Rv Resort
- Lake Rudolph Campground & Rv Hotel Santa Claus