“A little pricey for breakfast”

St. Nick's Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 14, 2014

At $10 per person, the breakfast buffet was kind of a ripoff. It was OK. There were eggs, sausage, bacon, biscuits, french toast sticks and "hash browns". I think $6 per person would have been much more reasonable. But the staff is great.

Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

St. Nicks restaurant was good. The food was good, the people were nice and friendly. It's buffet style and nothing more to choose from, which was ok but just not what we are used to. The bacon was almost paper thin and was stuck together but the kids liked it. I had the scrambled eggs, hash browns, biscuits and gravy. Scrambled eggs were good. Hah brings were good but spicy. None of the kids ate them. The biscuits and gravy was good too! They also had pancakes and waffle sticks, I believe. They had cereal and fruit too. It worked for what we were wanting! Would have been nice to have more options tho in Santa Claus for restaurants!

Reviewed June 12, 2014

With little to choose from in Santa Claus we gave this a try. The decor is Christmasy of course, even in June! Very open dining area with lots of light. Our server was not very informative nor attentive. My husband had a barbeque sandwich, potato salad and baked beans. I tasted all of it and thought it was good. I had a grilled chicken salad but it should have been called cucumber salad. I have never seen so much cucumber on a salad!! There was very little chicken, mostly lettuce. Too pricey for no more chicken than was on the salad. Still we would probably give dinner a try in the future.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

When we Santas were staying at the Lodge they set up a great buffet for us, and changed up the menu everyday to give us lots of variety? Great food at a very reasonable price!

Reviewed December 7, 2013

The restaurant was set up to be buffet style, a great selection of dinner items with a great friendly staff to help. The food items were a nice array with items that children tend to pick tater tots, chicken fingers and other items like turkey, mashed potato's, stuffing and much more.... Enjoyed the food and quick table cleaning service as well.

1  Thank linda m