Open today: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM

Reviewed February 15, 2018
Joshiev
Fort Wayne, Indiana
via mobile

All reviews santa's lodge great pizza pizza and ice cream chicken tenders holiday world games waitress indiana
Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

We have been here many times, this year was with a Company outing, recommend for companies to do for their employees and families. We took two boys, 8 and 9 years old. They are just starting to do the big rides and I realized there is plenty for young children, teen and pre-teens, young and old adults. Holiday World can be a two day outing to experience and get more in. We had food catered there and it was very good picnic food. It is very busy so expect lines but the rides are worth it.
HAVE FUN!!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

They have great pizza and a fairly extensive menu. We ate here twice as a family and it was as expected. Cute place!

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank E4168NOdeborahw
Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

My family enjoyed a meal and relaxing time during lunch at Frosty’s. Very affordable and family friendly. My meatloaf tasted like Sunday lunch!

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank Joshiev
Reviewed November 14, 2017

WOW. I had no idea they had renovated and now have the cutest little diner. One side is where they have the games, etc. The other side is not a little diner where you can sit down and get waited on and order burgers, pizza and more. I had the burger and it was great. My daughter had the chicken tenders..and they were very juicy and tender. The fries were crinkle cuts and wonderful. I had lobster bisque soup. GREAT. Santa Claus, Indiana really needed another place to eat...and this is a great addition to the city. And the decor of red and black and fifty style tables chairs and booths is so cute. Waitress was really good too. Price was reasonable.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere! Food was good and kids enjoyed playing the games and puzzles available for patrons. Pizza and ice cream are a must! Within walking distance of santa's lodge which was nice. Hours of operation good for travelers just coming in for holiday world.

Date of experience: August 2017