Open today: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Good food, slow service

We were told later that they were very short staffed on the day that we went and that was our only... read more

Reviewed August 20, 2018
NorCal-traveler08
Orangevale, California
Cute Restaurant

Reviewed July 24, 2018
E4168NOdeborahw
via mobile

All reviews santa's lodge great pizza pizza and ice cream chicken tenders holiday world games waitress indiana
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

They have great pizza and a fairly extensive menu. We ate here twice as a family and it was as expected. Cute place!

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank E4168NOdeborahw
Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

My family enjoyed a meal and relaxing time during lunch at Frosty’s. Very affordable and family friendly. My meatloaf tasted like Sunday lunch!

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank Joshiev
Reviewed November 14, 2017

WOW. I had no idea they had renovated and now have the cutest little diner. One side is where they have the games, etc. The other side is not a little diner where you can sit down and get waited on and order burgers, pizza and more. I had the burger and it was great. My daughter had the chicken tenders..and they were very juicy and tender. The fries were crinkle cuts and wonderful. I had lobster bisque soup. GREAT. Santa Claus, Indiana really needed another place to eat...and this is a great addition to the city. And the decor of red and black and fifty style tables chairs and booths is so cute. Waitress was really good too. Price was reasonable.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere! Food was good and kids enjoyed playing the games and puzzles available for patrons. Pizza and ice cream are a must! Within walking distance of santa's lodge which was nice. Hours of operation good for travelers just coming in for holiday world.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

I have to be honest. From what I saw on Trip Advisor, I was expecting more? That's probably my fault. 4 games isn't really an arcade. So my kids were disappointed. Lunch was ok. My husband didn't enjoy burger or fries but my littles enjoyed their chicken tenders. The bathroom wasn't really clean. It really needs some TLC. :(

Date of experience: July 2017