“Newly renovated with sit down diner”

Frosty's Fun Center
Reviewed November 14, 2017

WOW. I had no idea they had renovated and now have the cutest little diner. One side is where they have the games, etc. The other side is not a little diner where you can sit down and get waited on and order burgers, pizza and more. I had the burger and it was great. My daughter had the chicken tenders..and they were very juicy and tender. The fries were crinkle cuts and wonderful. I had lobster bisque soup. GREAT. Santa Claus, Indiana really needed another place to eat...and this is a great addition to the city. And the decor of red and black and fifty style tables chairs and booths is so cute. Waitress was really good too. Price was reasonable.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"indiana"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere! Food was good and kids enjoyed playing the games and puzzles available for patrons. Pizza and ice cream are a must! Within walking distance of santa's lodge which was nice. Hours of operation good for travelers just coming in for holiday world.

Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

I have to be honest. From what I saw on Trip Advisor, I was expecting more? That's probably my fault. 4 games isn't really an arcade. So my kids were disappointed. Lunch was ok. My husband didn't enjoy burger or fries but my littles enjoyed their chicken tenders. The bathroom wasn't really clean. It really needs some TLC. :(

Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in here for some ice cream. Fun little place. Did not get to play miniature golf because it was raining.