“Not what we expected”

Frosty's Fun Center
Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

I have to be honest. From what I saw on Trip Advisor, I was expecting more? That's probably my fault. 4 games isn't really an arcade. So my kids were disappointed. Lunch was ok. My husband didn't enjoy burger or fries but my littles enjoyed their chicken tenders. The bathroom wasn't really clean. It really needs some TLC. :(

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"indiana"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in here for some ice cream. Fun little place. Did not get to play miniature golf because it was raining.

Reviewed June 20, 2017

We ordered 7 pizzas for carry out. They were delicious, especially the veggie pizza! Our pizza was ready when we arrived and hot. We would definitely order from there again!

Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

The food was good but it took us a while to get it. It's a mom and pop shop. Hamburgers, BLT's, grilled cheese, fries, etc. It doesn't seem well ventilated and was smoky from a deep fryer. The burgers were cooked on a George Forman grill. Overall it tasted good.
They accidentally gave half our food away to another couple but were very apologetic.
They have a little ice cream shop as well. We went to get our ice cream after eating and they gave it to the whole family free of charge due to the mix up. Very nice of them. We had two scoops of ice cream on waffle cones. It hit the spot.