“Stunning at night!”
Review of 1935 Santa Statue

1935 Santa Statue
Ranked #8 of 17 things to do in Santa Claus
More attraction details
Owner description: The Historic 1935 Santa Statue is "dedicated to the children of the world." Standing 22-feet tall and weighing 40-tons, the Santa Statue just underwent a full-restoration, returning the iconic figure of Santa back to his original condition. The public is free to visit the statue during the day or when it is beautifully lit at night.
Ferdinand, Indiana
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Stunning at night!”
Reviewed March 12, 2012

I don't usually get excited about statues, but this Santa statue is just stunning. The town must be so proud to have its original attraction restored so beautifully. A must-see year round.

St. Louis, MO
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“So Nice to See Santa Restored!”
Reviewed March 6, 2012

I never expected to write a review of a statue, but it made me so happy to see it restored!

On our last trip through Santa Claus, IN I was able to see that the classic statue that seemed to be neglected for so long was finally getting some much needed attention.

I now see that it will join the just-moved old church, the just-moved old post office and the new Santa Claus museum, which should make a terriffic place to stop each time I'm in town.

Can't wait until summer to see it all complete!

Visited September 2011