TripAdvisor

Reviewed August 23, 2018
wvgirlygirl27
Joliet, Illinois
via mobile

All reviews holiday world riders horses pony trail woods
Selected filters
Reviewed August 9, 2019 via mobile

The guides were amazing on the 20 minute trail ride. My granddaughter was unsure about riding but the guides promised they would ride beside her and they did! She gave them a thumbs up after the ride was over.

Date of experience: July 2019
kj0369, Owner at Santa's Stables, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2019

Thank you so much!!!! We really do try to make sure everyone has the ride of their life!!! Hope to see you again real soon!!!

Reviewed June 12, 2019

We have a party of six and have attempted multiple times to go for trail rides. Each time we tried to call. They don’t answer. They are always busy or on a trail ride when you call: when you drive by they are not there but call you later and tell you they were on a trail ride when you were there. Very inconsistent!!! Kids were looking forward to visiting and multiple times let down. Don’t waste your time!

Date of experience: June 2019
kj0369, Owner at Santa's Stables, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2019

I am so sorry you feel like we are not taking our business serious, but as owner of the company I take and return calls all hours of the day and night. I am very sorry we have missed you and your family.!!!!!! The weather has really been killing us this year, so far it has rained one or both days of every weekend since March. We value the safety of our customers and with slick trails and possibly getting caught out in a thunderstorm not to mention the health and welfare of our horses!!!! We pride ourselves on the level of safety but yet feel like we are providing a lasting memory!!!!
If you call and make a reservation we will do everything in our power to provide you with the ride of your lives. Give us a call, set a formal reservation up.....what do you have to lose? Hope to see you real soon!!
God bless,
Kelly Jones
If you have any other questions please feel free to give me a call!!!

Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

We took our 3 year old daughter here for a pony ride during Mother’s Day weekend. We walked up and everyone was extremely friendly and welcoming! Even the dogs came up and greeted us. Our daughter loved the pony ride and for only $5 it was a great deal! I highly recommend this place for all ages!

My daughter did end up with a tick crawling on her, so be sure to wear your bug spray and check yourself afterwards.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Took grandchildren riding. Sweet 45 minute trail ride thru the woods. Super guides. Kids loved the horses and dogs. Staff were friendly and knowledgeable. Highly recommend this stop.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

This is a great alternative to Holiday World and was a relaxing part of our trip. My daughters loved it so much we did it twice. The staff was friendly, I honestly think the whole town is, and very knowledgeable. The horses are well cared for and loved. I would highly recommend this for riders of all levels.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank travelbug219
kj0369, Owner at Santa's Stables, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

Thank you so much for riding with us and look forward to seeing you again!!!
God bless,