Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Reviewed July 22, 2018
A504RZlindal
Springfield, Illinois
via mobile

All reviews holiday world riders horses pony trail woods
Selected filters
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

We took our 3 year old daughter here for a pony ride during Mother’s Day weekend. We walked up and everyone was extremely friendly and welcoming! Even the dogs came up and greeted us. Our daughter loved the pony ride and for only $5 it was a great deal! I highly recommend this place for all ages!

My daughter did end up with a tick crawling on her, so be sure to wear your bug spray and check yourself afterwards.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Took grandchildren riding. Sweet 45 minute trail ride thru the woods. Super guides. Kids loved the horses and dogs. Staff were friendly and knowledgeable. Highly recommend this stop.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

This is a great alternative to Holiday World and was a relaxing part of our trip. My daughters loved it so much we did it twice. The staff was friendly, I honestly think the whole town is, and very knowledgeable. The horses are well cared for and loved. I would highly recommend this for riders of all levels.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank travelbug219
kj0369, Owner at Santa's Stables, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

Thank you so much for riding with us and look forward to seeing you again!!!
God bless,
Kelly

Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

We had 6 people in our group, ages 8-48. It was great for beginners, this was our 8 year old first time horse back riding. It was a nice leisurely ride on calm horses. The staff was very nice, we went through the forest for most of the ride. I would do it again.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank Kellyindiana
Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

My family
Had the very best time at the Santa's stables! The horse were gorgeous and so well taken care
Of! The staff was so considerate of my children's fears , super personable and very experienced with horses! We were so relaxed and had a great time! We laughed and felt
Like family with the staff! I HIGHLY recommend taking a ride at the Santa's stables! It's been the best experience of our little getaway!

Date of experience: July 2017