Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Pony Rides!

We took our 3 year old daughter here for a pony ride during Mother’s Day weekend. We walked up and... read more

Reviewed August 23, 2018
Krissy W
via mobile
Outdoor fun!

Reviewed July 22, 2018
Linda L
Quincy, Illinois
via mobile

All reviews holiday world horseback riding horses riders trail forest
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Took grandchildren riding. Sweet 45 minute trail ride thru the woods. Super guides. Kids loved the horses and dogs. Staff were friendly and knowledgeable. Highly recommend this stop.

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

This is a great alternative to Holiday World and was a relaxing part of our trip. My daughters loved it so much we did it twice. The staff was friendly, I honestly think the whole town is, and very knowledgeable. The horses are well cared for and loved. I would highly recommend this for riders of all levels.

kj0369, Owner at Santa's Stables, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

Thank you so much for riding with us and look forward to seeing you again!!!
God bless,
Kelly

Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

We had 6 people in our group, ages 8-48. It was great for beginners, this was our 8 year old first time horse back riding. It was a nice leisurely ride on calm horses. The staff was very nice, we went through the forest for most of the ride. I would do it again.

1  Thank Kellyindiana
Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

My family
Had the very best time at the Santa's stables! The horse were gorgeous and so well taken care
Of! The staff was so considerate of my children's fears , super personable and very experienced with horses! We were so relaxed and had a great time! We laughed and felt
Like family with the staff! I HIGHLY recommend taking a ride at the Santa's stables! It's been the best experience of our little getaway!

Reviewed September 6, 2016

My 6 year old daughter has been begging to get a horse for months. This was her first trail ride. We took a 45 minute trail ride and she loved every minute. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. the staff put her at ease while trying something new. We did this 2 months ago and she still talks about it regularly. We will definitely do it again when we are in the area. Thanks for a wonderful experience.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
2  Thank cathie450
kj0669, Owner at Santa's Stables, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2016

Well that's great! Horses are special creatures, once you fall in love with them, you're hooked! Hope to see you again soon.
Kelly