Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Wonderful park!

My family recently went to Holiday World and we had such a good time. Sadly, the day we had been... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Christen F
Nashville, Tennessee
Awesome time!

We visited during fall break, so the water park was obviously closed. We have been during the... read more

Reviewed yesterday
TimP3182
via mobile

2,322 results
All reviews free drinks water rides theme park free parking roller coaster all ages clean park pepsi products sun screen wait times wave pools splashing safari both parks kings island great water park six flags food prices
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Not sure i would go back, the jury still out on that one. Was our first time there and maybe the last. Several of the rides we wanted to go on were not running for whatever reason I do not know. Very disappointed. Pay full price for entry to get a partial experience. My kids wanted dippin dots but I made them wait til later and when we did go, we had to run around trying to find one that was open because evidently they are worked by teenagers who can't work past 6. Unfortunately it was that time and we stood at one waiting ten minutes after paying for three guys to manage the cash drawer switch out and get a kid out of there on time. Then finally one of the guys turns around, gets us our dippin dots and tried to charge us again. Very unorganized. One kid running the turkey whirl was on such a power trip he should be removed. I get he's following rules to a point but it really went to his head. One woman was clearly going to throw up and he never stopped the ride for her. Finally at the end he said for everyone to keep the bars down until he said to lift them. The ride was at a complete stop and she lifted the bar wanting out to puke and he was yelling at her to put her bar down until HE said it was ok to lift them. She pulled it back and he said "Ok, now everyone can lift the bar and exit". Seriously? When our turn on ride he tried to get me to give him my purse which was securely wrapped around my wrist and wedged between us. This is how I rode with it prior in the day with another attendant on duty who was fine with it. He got an attitude but there was no way I'm putting my purse with a bunch of strangers. Ok, so where are the "pros" of the park? Free sunscreen and free drinks throughout the park. Very awesome and beneficial. Shuttle in parking lot. The caramel apples in the shop are very delicious. Corn maze was fun. Oh, and a side note, the bag check is a joke. I have a backpack type purse and I opened it as I approached "security" who was busy talking to each other and I set it down in front of the one lady. She barely moves her eyes in the direction of the purse, with her head still turned away from me talking to the other two on duty, moves her hands around for less than 2 seconds and pushes my bag towards me never missing a beat in her conversation with them. She didn't even look in the bag, nor did she see there were four other pockets and zipped areas. I feel so safe. I think the only thing that keeps this place going is the name of the town and all the use they get playing off that. I wish I had had a better experience, it's less than 3 hours from me and I would have loved to become a regular visitor. Out of all of us adults and kids, none were very impressed.

HWGuestRelations, Public Relations Manager at Holiday World & Splashin' Safari, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

We're very sorry to hear that your visit wasn't what you were expecting. I have passed your feedback along to our management team for review. If you have any other feedback you'd like to provide, please email us at comments@holidayworld.com Thank you.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had a great time! Nice clean park. I enjoyed the fall decorations everywhere (we went in October). The free soda stations are great! A variety of rides. We took a 4 year old who had a blast.There's a lot of shops and restaurants to check out too.

HWGuestRelations, Public Relations Manager at Holiday World & Splashin' Safari, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit and we hope you come see us again soon!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We come to Holiday world at least once a year and enjoy it everytime. How and why people would complain about prices of tickets and food is what I don't understand. Free unlimited drinks saves you a Bundle. Free Parking, sunscreen and Wifi. You get 2 parks for the price of 1 of some parks. Plenty of kids rides and bigger rides. Lot's of helpful employee's.

If you think this place is high on prices go check out Dollywood. They are the reason im leaving this review. My family went to Dollywood this week. Tickets $69.95 for 1 park. You got to pay seperate for the water park. Parking is $15 for the basic parking on up higher if you want closer to park. That's crazy when admission is that high. Drinks aren't free and food isn't cheap.

In closing Holiday World in my opinion based on above factors and ride quality etc is by far best park. Kentucky Kingdom blows Dollywood away price wise.

1  Thank gravedesigns

We're glad to hear you've enjoyed your time with us and hope to see you again!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My kids would rather go here than Disney. It's clean, reasonably priced, has great rides and attractions and the staff is some of the friendliest you'll ever encounter. You can't beat free beverages and free sunscreen. If you've never been here, make sure to add it to your list of places to visit as it is well worth the drive off the beaten path!

Thank you so much for the kind words. We hope you come see us again!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Nestled in the sleepy hills of Southern Indiana, right next to where Abe Lincoln grew up is a larger than life amusement park. A water park that rivals/beats any we have visited (even in the Great State of Texas!). Friendly employees with consistent customer service over the years. Three roller coasters that will check out your courage and more kid related rides than anyone can count.

The water park is amazing. It can take the whole day easily, which is good because those amusement rides open up in the afternoon while everyone else is splashing and getting wet.

PLEASE do not tell anyone about the free drinks, free sunscreen and free parking or it will get over crowded next year!!!

We're glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us and hope you come back and see us again soon!