“My Favorite Breakfast Place in Salem”
Review of H & R Bakery

H & R Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Salem
Reviewed February 1, 2013

For years this bakery kept really weird hours and were sold out by 8 AM. Now they are open more hours and it is much easier to find them open. Best doughnuts and iced sugar cookies that I have ever eaten in my 67 years. Horrible for my waist line, though.

1  Thank jmhard
There are newer reviews for H & R Bakery

Reviewed December 19, 2012

My family loves H & R Bakery! They have amazing doughnuts, brownies and cookies. My favorite is the peanut butter and jelly doughnut! I know it sounds weird, but trust me, it is worth a try!

They are willing to take suggestions for new doughnuts, as well. So, feel free to suggest a new flavor and they may try it out on the customers!

1  Thank RaesMomIndiana
Reviewed September 10, 2012

fresh great bakery items open early they also have abakery in Mitchel Indiana, cookie pasteries donuts

1  Thank Kevin T
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Great bakery! I love the chocolate iced, they are my favorite. The cookies are really good too, I have ordered them several times for special occasions and to take to school. A great bakery!

Reviewed November 10, 2009

They know how to make a donut!!! I love the Chocolate Iced!!!