Open today: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Wine Tour

Great views, great entertainment, great staff, great wine! Locally owned and operated, this little... read more

Reviewed June 4, 2019
mollyannf
Saint Meinrad, Indiana
via mobile
Blueberry wine is devine!

Reviewed November 25, 2018
bliming
Saint Louis, Missouri

All reviews day trip holiday world monkeys ferdinand knowledge
Selected filters
Reviewed November 25, 2018

We didn't visit the winery, but Monkey Hollow had a tasting booth at the Christkindlmarket in Ferdinand. The blueberry wine was really very drinkable. It has a red color and the distinct flavor of blueberries. We drank it with some braised short ribs and it was so good. I can't wait to visit the winery and have a taste of their other offerings.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful visit with the owner and his daughter the winds were all excellent thoroughly enjoyed them bought a half a case will be back next year winds were excellent their knowledge of their wines and vineyard was very very good wonderful time highly recommended

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Spent the day at MH while my teenagers were at Holiday World. It's only 4 miles from HW. Sampled 4 wines. They allow 6. Super friendly. Gave me a cheese board and know to use. Bought one of each signature wines, white and red. The grape flavor is so delicious. The patio is large and welcoming. Bathrooms are clean and the inside is big enough. The view of the grapevines is my favorite. I feel like every winery should have grapes. The water view would be pretty if the lake had a fountain turning the water over. It's pretty mossy on top. That's my only suggestions. The bartender was super kind and I'd go back.

Date of experience: July 2018
3  Thank Ashlee A
Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

Went with my mom, aunt, and cousin. Went for the 6 free samples, left with 4 bottles and a wine glass. Beautiful area, if I lived closer, I’d be there more often, sitting outside on their patio, sipping on wine and taking in the serene landscape.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed December 18, 2016 via mobile

We visit this Winery when we are in Southern Indiana. They are very welcoming, they always give kids juice boxes prior to their parent tasting. Outdoor seating area is beautiful as is the inside area. The wines are all great quality from nice dry selections to the sweet varieties. You feel like a part of the family when you are at Monkey Hollow. Worth the trip off the beaten path to visit this Southern Indiana Winery. Can't wait for the Distilled Spirits to be released!

Date of experience: December 2016