Open today: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Blueberry wine is devine!

We didn't visit the winery, but Monkey Hollow had a tasting booth at the Christkindlmarket in... read more

Reviewed November 25, 2018
bliming
Saint Louis, Missouri
Wine me

Had a wonderful visit with the owner and his daughter the winds were all excellent thoroughly... read more

Reviewed October 9, 2018
williamni2014
carpentersville, United States
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

Went with my mom, aunt, and cousin. Went for the 6 free samples, left with 4 bottles and a wine glass. Beautiful area, if I lived closer, I’d be there more often, sitting outside on their patio, sipping on wine and taking in the serene landscape.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed December 18, 2016 via mobile

We visit this Winery when we are in Southern Indiana. They are very welcoming, they always give kids juice boxes prior to their parent tasting. Outdoor seating area is beautiful as is the inside area. The wines are all great quality from nice dry selections to the sweet varieties. You feel like a part of the family when you are at Monkey Hollow. Worth the trip off the beaten path to visit this Southern Indiana Winery. Can't wait for the Distilled Spirits to be released!

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank RockwoodTravel
Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

This was our third trip to our favorite winery in Southern Indiana, but the first time we stayed and enjoyed music on the patio. The weather was perfect for relaxing and taking in the scenery. You can bring your own food to create your own picnic with their purchased wines, which several groups did. The winery offers blocks of cheese and sausage and various pretzel type snacks for purchase which we opted to do. About 5 pm they offered grilled hamburgers and baked bean platters for sale which we also purchased. This was a Saturday evening and I understand they offer this option when they have a live music event. All the food was delicious and reasonably priced.
Very casual atmosphere and generous wine tasting. It was getting crowded on this Labor Day Weekend, but we've also visited when we've been the only ones there. Love their wines, with the fruit flavors as our favorite. Try the Mango!

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed June 29, 2016

We have been to this winery several times, they have a really good selection of wines from sweet to dry. They usually have excellent entertainment from local musicians. Nice out side sitting area, small selection of food (cheese form a local dairy, sausage etc.) Free tastings at least the last time we were there. Nice place to take friends.

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed June 8, 2016 via mobile

I can't say that I am any sort of expert on wines or wineries so you may want to take this review with a grain of salt. But regardless of my knowledge, I know that the lady working was super nice and it was certainly located in a very beautiful and relaxing setting. We got six complimentary wine tastes and ended up buying four entire bottles

Date of experience: June 2016