“Great Restaurant”
Review of Thirty-Six Saloon

Thirty-Six Saloon
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Rockville
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
York, SC USA
“Great Restaurant”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We enjoyed the food and the expanded outside seating area. The service and food are consistently good and it accommodates large groups.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Clinton, Indiana
“After the Sticker Shock This Was A Breath of Fresh Air”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

We were on our way back from taking the grandkids to Great Wolf Lodge and Kings Island. They were hungry so we stopped in at the Thirty-Six Saloon. There were six of us and we had been getting some pretty big eating bills in Cincinnati. After we all ate and I got the bill, I thought there was a typo on the amount. I asked the young lady if it was right, and she insured me it was. The total for all six of us was 45.00, now this may seem like a lot to some, but until you have spent the weekend in Cincinnati this was a breath of fresh air. My hat goes off to the people at the Thirty Six Saloon, for not jacking the prices up.

Plainfield, Indiana, United States
“wont waste our time again :(”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Very neat restaurant! we were camping & excited to eat real food & it was highly recommended, we were told to eat on the porch! They were not very busy when we arrived (2 adults & 4 kids) they took us to the porch, sat us & left us, we noticed a lady cooking on the grill and a window that said 'ORDER HERE', since no one ever greeted us we wondered if it was self order?!?! Very confusing! Finally we were greeted by a 'not so excited to be there' young man, who seemed VERY put off that we were not familiar with the menu & didn't want to offer any information! We blindly chose our meals, asked if they had a 'signature shot' which he said 'NO we mostly have beer' and walked away. Our bill was $50, food was good, not great, over priced to me! We ate & left, not to return again. When we visited 'The Crapper' (as stated on the outdoor restrooms) there was NO TOILET PAPER, when I informed a staff member she said 'I know I have told 5 people and no one cares apparently', WOW! and someone please tell me WHY restaurants remove the HOT WATER handle on the sink?!?!?! how is this SANITARY?? WHY does the Board of Health allow this?!?! I eat French fries with my hands that you don't allow me to wash properly, I WONT BE BACK!! YUCK!

1 Thank TylenaIndy
Marion, Indiana
“Last second pick...loved it!”
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I were in town disc golfing and decided to go somewhere to eat for lunch afterwards. We decided to go here on a whim and it turned out to be a very good meal. Service was decent and the food was delicious. I had a grilled ham & swiss with fries (good portion) and my friend had a burger. We both loved the bbq sauce.

Chicago, Illinois
“Bar and Grill”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

This is a good, basic food and suds kind of place. The menu offers a good variety of sandwiches, dinners and baskets at reasonable prices. Hunting lodge decor, dig into the salted, in-shell peanuts and kick back. One disappointment was that they had signs up for local craft beers, but none on tap.