“Very Clean, would stay again!”

Covered Bridge Motel & Apartments
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Rockville
Covered Bridge Motel & Apartments
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Rockville
Reviewed September 12, 2010

Since I'm a review junkie, I thought it was only fair that I also post. Just returned home from 2 family reunions, The first took place right up the road from Rockville, Indiana. Booked 2 rooms originally (sister and brother-in-law in one room, husband and I in another), another sister and family added room to make it 3. All three rooms were extrememly clean. So, my room had /queen size bed, small kitchenette and bathroom. First sister had same. Last sister with family had reserved a room with 2 doubles (maybe queens). She also had small kitchenette (refrigerator and microwave) Our kitchenette also had sink and hot plate. Sisters room had refrigerator and microwave, but no sink or hot plate. The room with 2 doubles had the same kitchenette setup as our room.. I don't believe I have ever been treated so nicely at any hotel/motel. Personally escorting us to the room. Never had that happen anywhere else. We asked and he answered questions about Rockville, recommendations for eating - which turned out to be spot on. We were looking for a clean room, affordable pricing and something local - we were very happy with our choice. We had dinner at Benjamin's and breakfast across street from hotel at the White Horse Cafe. Food at both locations was good and the locals were very pleasant to visitors.

Now for what we didn't expect, the rooms are small, air conditioner had a slight rattle, however when we adjusted vent the rattle subsided. Bathrooms only had shower stall, no tub. Not that we needed a tub, but I never thought about the bathroom without a tub. Also, check out was at 11:00. I travel quite a bit for work and was surprised at 11:00 instead of noon Didn't ask for late check-out because we didn't need it, I was just surprised about the 11:00.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ReunionBound

Reviewed August 26, 2010

this is brett davis of childersburg al. with my girl friend jamie craven of mooreville in.. we had a very pleasant stay & the staff was very helpful during our stay & also helping us map out our route to site see the covered bridges in the area.the rooms were beautiful& exceptionaly clean and we would recomend this motel to everyone and we will be returning hopefully during the covered bridge festival.thank you to all our wounderful host,brett& jamie

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jamie025
Reviewed August 2, 2010

Face it, you can do all the research you want over the internet and still have no idea what you will find when you arrive. While putting together a motorcycle tour from Michigan to the covered bridges I researched all of the motels in the area. The five other couples that we traveled with are also all professionals, and all of them were very impressed with the Covered Bridge Motel. Each evening we socialized with the other guests and never heard a complaint. Normally we stay in big cities at "upper end" chains. I think that the big chains could learn a lot about cleanliness from a stay at the Covered Bridge. I think that you will find your stay at the Covered Bridge Motel to be very neat, clean, and charming.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Outdoors16
bridgefest, Owner at Covered Bridge Motel & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2010

Thank you for your kind review!!! We are glad that your group enjoyed our motel!! Come back soon!!

Reviewed May 25, 2010

I am a very seasoned traveler who has been all over the world since I was 3 years old. I'm 36 now & have traveled & visited every kind of hotel in North America, Europe, the Middle East & Asia. I have NEVER seen this much effort and thought put into an establishment that is so reasonably priced. Their prices are on par and competitive with every other place in the area but the cleanliness, decor & amenities are far superior to anything I have seen in establishments that cost 3 or 4 times as much. The beds are very comfortable, the decor is very warm and inviting, the bathrooms have a very modern feel to them with updated fittings & components. The little kitchenette is spotless and well designed with updated microwave & a FULL SIZE refrigerator! What drew me in was the attitude of the owner who reserved a room for me 6 hours before I could get there while I was driving and couldn't reach for my credit card. His level of customer service & friendly approach to customer satisfaction is what top of the line hoteliering is all about!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank RajivR74
Reviewed May 22, 2010

I stayed at this motel 5 years ago and again this last week. I love the motel in so many ways. Its big enough for kids to play around and the owner is the nicest man ever. If u go to rockville i suggest u stay at the Cover Bridge, i work in hotel's in California and i know whats good and whats not, This place is thumbs up twice.. Plus price is in a great range!!! Best motel out there!!!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank hsmetana
Reviewed May 9, 2010

We were very happy with everything. The room was beautiful. It was perfect for our needs. We were in the area to go hiking, fishing, and sight-seeing. The front desk personnel was very friendly and helpful. We will definitely be making this our 'home base' whenever we are in the area. Our teens can't wait to stay here again.... and it was a cold weekend! :-)

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank sold_on_HHI
Reviewed March 26, 2010

There are not many places to stay in the area. We have tried them all. This one is very good and a reasonable price. Cute units and very friendly owner/staff.They only lacked a coffee maker...

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rockville
Econo Lodge Rockville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Terre Haute
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#10 of 19 in Terre Haute

Been to Covered Bridge Motel & Apartments? Share your experiences!